What did you crash today?

The Fopster

Master member
My scratch built simple EDF was flying brilliantly yesterday - until it wasn’t. Flying a small, fast and unpainted model against a dark stormy sky resulted in a total loss of orientation at distance. Went in vertically and HARD. Amazingly the nose absorbed all the impact forces and this morning I was able to hot glue it all back together!

IMG_4188.jpeg

IMG_4194.jpeg
IMG_4196.jpeg

LitterBug

Techno Nut
IMG_20230918_140912915.jpg

Optima used to make Incredibly good batteries. This one in my truck just crashed and died after 11 years.

>sigh< lucky to get 5 years out of their newer ones.

LB

CrshNBrn

Elite member
I saw how slowly my Ben Harber F-16 could fly this morning...until it couldn't. Probably a 100 foot drop straight down into the field; the nose cone even left a nice little perfect hole in the muddy field.

I plan on upcycling the EDF/ESC towards a FT F-18, but they've been on backorder in the store for a while. Hurry, Flite Test! I need my fix of foamboard.

Attachments

• 20231118_101105.jpg
    20231118_101105.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0

Crazed Scout Pilot

That Corsair can certainly take a whack, will it be back up in the air soon? Shame about the F-16, looked like it flew really well until the inverted bit. No idea what happened to it there. I did have this bi-plane that was a bit funny inverted ‘cause it was really bottom-heavy, maybe it’s a weight thing.
That Corsair can certainly take a whack, will it be back up in the air soon? Shame about the F-16, looked like it flew really well until the inverted bit. No idea what happened to it there. I did have this bi-plane that was a bit funny inverted ‘cause it was really bottom-heavy, maybe it’s a weight thing.
That Corsair can certainly take a whack, will it be back up in the air soon?

Shame about the F-16, looked like it flew really well until the inverted bit. No idea what happened to it there. I did have this bi-plane that was a bit funny inverted ‘cause it was really bottom-heavy, maybe it’s a weight thing.
My hope I’d that the Corsair will be back in the air soon. I’m pretty busy right now with my college class but that should end here in a couple weeks. Yea the f-16 is a great flyer and I think it could fly in vetted if I gave it less up trim and more throttle.

Crazed Scout Pilot

I saw how slowly my Ben Harber F-16 could fly this morning...until it couldn't. Probably a 100 foot drop straight down into the field; the nose cone even left a nice little perfect hole in the muddy field.

I plan on upcycling the EDF/ESC towards a FT F-18, but they've been on backorder in the store for a while. Hurry, Flite Test! I need my fix of foamboard.
I’m sorry to here that