What did you fly today?!

mayan

Legendary member
The rest of the week looks like this:
IMG_3564.jpg

So I took the very short time that I had this morning to fly my TT modified plane: The SpiTTT.
Check out it's maiden video... : SpiTTT first maiden.

206928_f42305fceb736ee573eaebc57c8c9260.jpg

206931_c10124dc3fc92e30fd98735599fd3515.jpg

What were you flying?

Last edited:

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Its been rain or snow here 40+ of the last 50 days here. It was nice this past Saturday with over 40 degree temps and semi dry.

I flew 5 of 6 packs on my gremlin before I sheared off the fpv antenna doing matty flips.

Managed 3 sad ones and one good one before I had the bad crash going backwards near full throttle.

Cant wait to try it on my 5 inchers next decent flying day.

FDS

Elite member
Flew two batteries on the TT 15mins after sun up today. Camera battery was flat and then it got too windy again. No flying till after Xmas looking at the weather🙁.

mayan

Legendary member
Flew two batteries on the TT 15mins after sun up today. Camera battery was flat and then it got too windy again. No flying till after Xmas looking at the weather🙁.
TT 3/4 channel? Sure you had fun! I personally love the TT. You should check out the SpiTTT (TT with a Spitfire Twist)...
I won't be flying either for the next few days too... :(

buzzbomb

I know nothing!
I flew this:

1545117287314.png

It's a stock photo, but that's my car. Her name is Tie. See that stupid big front windshield. Driving her, there really is no front end. It's just glass. She's a Tie Fighter. I've had lots of vehicles, and I liked others more, but she has a special place. We went to work and back home, today. Does that count?

If only she had wings. Sadly I haven't flown anything with wings today. I even broke my sim. The USB thingy sticks out of the top of the computer next to my chair. I swivelled my chair and destroyed the USB thingy last night. I'm working on it. I think I can fix it.

I'm also working on getting my trans programmed correctly. Soon. I flew motorcycles for lots of years. I called it "Letting my wings out." Not too much longer, I don't think and I'll be flying something with actual wings!

mayan

Legendary member
I flew this:

View attachment 120494

It's a stock photo, but that's my car. Her name is Tie. See that stupid big front windshield. Driving her, there really is no front end. It's just glass. She's a Tie Fighter. I've had lots of vehicles, and I liked others more, but she has a special place. We went to work and back home, today. Does that count?

If only she had wings. Sadly I haven't flown anything with wings today. I even broke my sim. The USB thingy sticks out of the top of the computer next to my chair. I swivelled my chair and destroyed the USB thingy last night. I'm working on it. I think I can fix it.

I'm also working on getting my trans programmed correctly. Soon. I flew motorcycles for lots of years. I called it "Letting my wings out." Not too much longer, I don't think and I'll be flying something with actual wings!

:ROFLMAO:

mayan

Legendary member
I thought about it lately why have a car with wings?! Rather have a ghost car that can drive through things. That way I don’t ever have to stop flying.... driving.

My 6 year old son is working on a prototype when it’s ready I’ll share the details. :)

Reactions: FDS

Vimana89

Legendary member
Got my new 4ch tandem trimmed in decently, and man is it everything I hoped for and more. Thanks to @L Edge who encouraged me to try a ground take off, I now know it has STOL capabilities. On top of that, this plane has excellent loops and rolls, great stability, smooth and snappy response and maneuverability, great speed envelope, butter smooth pitch, gentle stalls and good stall resistance, huge glide ratio and good glide ability, and everything you could pretty much want in a good all-around plane aside from dedicated high alpha or 3d. Here's a video that starts off with a hand launch, but has some intermittent landings and ground takeoff, including two simulated dead stick landings. I will edit some footage that has me trying touch-and-go's, some of which are really good, and all the funny bush-bashing bloopers of smacking into shrubs, and I'll make a compilation with both the good touch-n'-goes, and the gag real of foliage battery, and share that too when I get a chance.

buzzbomb

I know nothing!
Got my new 4ch tandem trimmed in decently, and man is it everything I hoped for and more. Thanks to @L Edge who encouraged me to try a ground take off, I now know it has STOL capabilities. On top of that, this plane has excellent loops and rolls, great stability, smooth and snappy response and maneuverability, great speed envelope, butter smooth pitch, gentle stalls and good stall resistance, huge glide ratio and good glide ability, and everything you could pretty much want in a good all-around plane aside from dedicated high alpha or 3d. Here's a video that starts off with a hand launch, but has some intermittent landings and ground takeoff, including two simulated dead stick landings. I will edit some footage that has me trying touch-and-go's, some of which are really good, and all the funny bush-bashing bloopers of smacking into shrubs, and I'll make a compilation with both the good touch-n'-goes, and the gag real of foliage battery, and share that too when I get a chance.
Nice! It looks it flies really well!