What Did You Fly Today

BATTLEAXE

Legendary member
Had a beautiful and epic day fllying...16 batteries through 7 different planes! Here's a mash-up of the flights.
Note: All the flights were over 5 mins...I just cut it down for watchability!

Great vid man, I like the engine noises you have going on. I don't know if anybody has told you this but yo have the voice of an announcer/dj at a strip club, calling the ladies onto the stage, rousing up the crowd :LOL::ROFLMAO:

Crawford Bros. Aeroplanes

Legendary member
I got home too late to paint the rest of the Petrel II so I did some creative planning in Photoshop. I wasn't satisfied with my previously planned color scheme but I think I've decided how I'm actually going to do it.
Petrel II Colors.jpg

For orientation the undersides of the wings will be completely white, but the fuselage will be left blue underneath. Honestly it reminds me of a certain balsa kit that I will definitely build later.

herbertjalarcon

Elite member
I got home too late to paint the rest of the Petrel II so I did some creative planning in Photoshop. I wasn't satisfied with my previously planned color scheme but I think I've decided how I'm actually going to do it.
View attachment 155870

For orientation the undersides of the wings will be completely white, but the fuselage will be left blue underneath. Honestly it reminds me of a certain balsa kit that I will definitely build later.
Nice job! Looks sharp!

DutchRoll

Well, I flew the Ugly-EZ for the first time today. First time I've flown in 35 years. Although flown might be an exaggeration. First I drove into the weeds. Then I hopped it. Finally I got it to fly straight - until it crashed. I made some adjustments and managed to take off again, and got a quarter of the way through a pattern before I crashed it again. The third time I managed to get it halfway around before I accidentally cut power and it crashed for a third time. After that, I crashed it on take off and broke the prop. It's a wreak now. :)

BATTLEAXE

Legendary member
Well, I flew the Ugly-EZ for the first time today. First time I've flown in 35 years. Although flown might be an exaggeration. First I drove into the weeds. Then I hopped it. Finally I got it to fly straight - until it crashed. I made some adjustments and managed to take off again, and got a quarter of the way through a pattern before I crashed it again. The third time I managed to get it halfway around before I accidentally cut power and it crashed for a third time. After that, I crashed it on take off and broke the prop. It's a wreak now. :)
Sounds like a good day then, now that you got all that out of your system you should be good to go for next time. It usually takes most people 4-5 flights to get all that out :ROFLMAO: