What Did You Fly Today

Hoomi

Master member
Two flights on the Tiny Trainer today, and one each on the Scout, Mustang, and Bushwacker. An attempt to fly the Stinger was aborted when one of the main wheel mounts came loose on the take-off roll.

Hangar07032020.jpg

BushwackerRibbons.jpg

The Bushwacker was sporting Holiday Weekend appropriate ribbons for her flight. She has her Air Hooterville livery now as well.

SAGEGuest.jpg

Surprise guest when I was wrapping up. This roadrunner was checking out the planes on the "tarmac," and hopped into the tree when I noticed them. From there, they went atop the roof of the ramada, ran across the roof, and for a few moments, perched atop the windsock. Unfortunately, they didn't stay atop the windsock long enough to get a photo.

Timmy

Legendary member
Two flights on the Tiny Trainer today, and one each on the Scout, Mustang, and Bushwacker. An attempt to fly the Stinger was aborted when one of the main wheel mounts came loose on the take-off roll.

View attachment 173583

View attachment 173585
The Bushwacker was sporting Holiday Weekend appropriate ribbons for her flight. She has her Air Hooterville livery now as well.

View attachment 173586
Surprise guest when I was wrapping up. This roadrunner was checking out the planes on the "tarmac," and hopped into the tree when I noticed them. From there, they went atop the roof of the ramada, ran across the roof, and for a few moments, perched atop the windsock. Unfortunately, they didn't stay atop the windsock long enough to get a photo.
nice

Ranger_107

Elite member
What's this about 10 mph winds? I maidened my mighty mini geebee in 10+ mph winds, and have flown my eflite valiant in 20 mph winds! I've also taken the simple stick up in 15+ mph winds. :ROFLMAO: Flying in the wind can be a ton of fun, but definitely takes a lot of practice. Oh yeah, and if you can't tell, I'm a @PeterSripol type of pilot - the sketchier the better!
wait. when I click on @petersripol it brings me to @SquirrelTail . is he Peter Sripol:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Wildthing

Legendary member
Snuck in a few flights today even though it was windy, I even tried the rocket powered paper plane but with the wind I shouldn't have bothered. The wind kept spinning it on the stand or blowing it totally over, My tinfoil covered foam did it's trick and saved the foam.

Also took out the 3D printed Spitfire, it just slices through the air. Also had the Simple Stick, PI PAK FA T50 and the new PI SU57 Felon.