What Did You Fly Today

Brian B

Elite member
With goldie locks at the controls and that fancy paint job you should link "Super Car Barbie" and tell her its in her honor. You might get interweb faymoose with a spotlight or shout out from her.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Then I need to pay the $$ and get a real Barbie, instead of that sub-size Dollar Tree knockoff. Thanks for the tip?

I swap heads with Mario the Monster.
Screenshot_20211018-221214_Gallery.jpg

Pictured with our brand new flying field mascot at Aeromodelers of Acadiana!

mcmoyer

Wind dropped down to almost nothing 30 minutes before sunset. Down from 15 mph earlier today. Charged up two packs and had a good ol’ time tossing around the simple stick. Got time to land and the idea sprang into my head, “I should see how slow I can go on landing. See if I can slow it down as much as my STOL planes”. Well, the important thing to remember is that I found out tonight. And that lesson only cost me about $0.25 in plywood and 15 minutes worth of labor. This is why I love my flite test planes so much
1B1B8BA0-D33A-44BE-BFDA-EF88E5C8F58F.jpeg

boogieloo

Hi again. It's me. Does anyone know if Flite Test Store have the TATTU XT60 connectors, 650 mAmp/hours and it is a 2 cells 7.4 volts. The listing is only for the xt30 connectors. This connector would go with the one engine i needed for the pack twin c edition. 2218-1180 kv to the radial. This would be the 35 bullet Amp. It weighs 3.2 ibs. model airplane. Thank you much help would be appreciated.

2s 650 mAmp/hours 7.4 volts xt60 connectors. The Tattu or Lipo battery I need for this model airplane. Thanks much. If you have any of this battery at your store, please contact me here. RC i have is Flysky transmitter and receiver. I am located in Honolulu, Hawai'i. I shop at the Hobby Company in Aiea. So if you see the boogieloo, that's Honolulu. And you can contact me here if you are also on the forum. Thank you.

I think these batteries cost about $9.00 dollars something. But it's with the xt 60 connectors.

This would go well with my airplane now. Of which I only needed one engine. I made it into a 1 engine when I had to trash the old setup. Here is the new model airplane I made.

Attachments

• proairplane.jpg
    proairplane.jpg
    250.3 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

Byrdman

Hi again. It's me. Does anyone know if Flite Test Store have the TATTU XT60 connectors, 650 mAmp/hours and it is a 2 cells 7.4 volts. The listing is only for the xt30 connectors. This connector would go with the one engine i needed for the pack twin c edition. This would be the 35 bullet Amp. It weighs 3.2 ibs. model airplane. Thank you much help would be appreciated.

2s 650 mAmp/hours 7.4 volts xt60 connectors. The Tattu or Lipo battery I need for this model airplane. Thanks much. If you have any of this battery at your store, please contact me here. RC i have is Flysky transmitter and receiver.

This would go well with my airplane now. Of which I only needed one engine. I made it into a 1 engine when I had to trash the old setup. Here is the new model airplane I made.

Those smaller batteries come with smaller connectors unfortunately, but you can buy plugs that will go from XT30 to XT60 both ways meaning some go small M to F big and others go small F to M big. They also have them that go from XT60's to deans either way as well. I picked up a few from Amazon so that I didnt have to solder, plus I use them on my charger a lot too.

Here is what I'm talking about: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07D1YCM7G/?tag=lstir-20

Bifi.baarlo

Hi again. It's me. Does anyone know if Flite Test Store have the TATTU XT60 connectors, 650 mAmp/hours and it is a 2 cells 7.4 volts. The listing is only for the xt30 connectors. This connector would go with the one engine i needed for the pack twin c edition. This would be the 35 bullet Amp. It weighs 3.2 ibs. model airplane. Thank you much help would be appreciated.

2s 650 mAmp/hours 7.4 volts xt60 connectors. The Tattu or Lipo battery I need for this model airplane. Thanks much. If you have any of this battery at your store, please contact me here. RC i have is Flysky transmitter and receiver.

I think these batteries cost about $9.00 dollars something. But it's with the xt 60 connectors.

Maybe you can use this for your one engine i needed for the pack twin c edition. This would be the 35 bullet Amp. It weighs 3.2 ibs. model airplane: https://store.flitetest.com/xt60-female-to-xt30-male/

boogieloo

Thanks. That completes my project. 1 battery TATTU battery or Lipo battery and 2 extension cords i'll need for the 1 servo to receiver. and those xt plugs from M xt60 to F xt 30 connector plugs. That would be the flight. Wow. I've made it through. It took awhile. But worth it. Hopefully. That's okay. This flight is my inauguration into the flight club. So that's it heh? And thanks, they have a forum for hobby goers.

Last edited:

Byrdman

Flew the Cub for the last time today. I flew it off the lake and it came back in one piece, but I was constantly on the sticks. It never flew well for me, but the last time I flew it one side of the HS came lose and now it's either rebuild the entire tail feather section or move on so I'm ordering a Tutor or maybe the Sea Duck instead!!

If anyone wants to pay their last respects, here you go...
PXL_20211021_124327954.jpg

Last edited:

Scotto

Elite member
Hi again. It's me. Does anyone know if Flite Test Store have the TATTU XT60 connectors, 650 mAmp/hours and it is a 2 cells 7.4 volts. The listing is only for the xt30 connectors. This connector would go with the one engine i needed for the pack twin c edition. 2218-1180 kv to the radial. This would be the 35 bullet Amp. It weighs 3.2 ibs. model airplane. Thank you much help would be appreciated.

2s 650 mAmp/hours 7.4 volts xt60 connectors. The Tattu or Lipo battery I need for this model airplane. Thanks much. If you have any of this battery at your store, please contact me here. RC i have is Flysky transmitter and receiver. I am located in Honolulu, Hawai'i. I shop at the Hobby Company in Aiea. So if you see the boogieloo, that's Honolulu. And you can contact me here if you are also on the forum. Thank you.

I think the 2218 motors are only for 3s or 4s batteries. Those 650 mah batteries may be up against their discharge limit (the C number) with motors that big anyway. If you pull too many amps out of a lipo you can ruin it. Most of the planes with a 2218 motor that Ive seen are with about a 2200 mah 3S battery.

Mr NCT

Site Moderator
Flew the Cub for the last time today. I flew it off the lake and it came back in one piece, but I was constantly on the sticks. It never flew well for me, but the last time I flew it one side of the HS came lose and now it's either rebuild the entire tail feather section or move on so I'm ordering a Tutor or maybe the Sea Duck instead!!

If anyone wants to pay their last respects, here you go... View attachment 210262
'Alas poor Cubby! I knew him, Byrdman.'

Jade_Monkey07

I flew all the things today!
My mini f22 about 7 or 8 flights.
The f86 got one short flight.
The dollar store glider 3 flights.
20211008_161342.jpg

The polaris is dialed in and flew great for 3 flights
20211017_164129.jpg

And a good 2 flights on the Komet also.
20210712_190255.jpg

Managed to go home with no broken foam to repair. Jusy some buggy wiring to redo. It's nice to have them all dialed in at once. I usually only have 1 or 2 in the air on any given day haha.