What Did You Fly Today

Vimana89

Legendary member
The new extended elevons will really help with the authority, especially at lower speeds
Just tested and that seemed to be the case. Because of the rest of the aerodynamics of the plane it wasn't as drastic a difference as I thought it might be, but handling is noticeably smoother and more responsive even at lower speeds than before👍. I'll see how the video footage came out.

buzzbomb

I know nothing!
It is a great design for the combat planes, this is my third and I am pretty impressed with it, it is faster then the Bloody Baron in most regards, speed and handling.

How are things goin for you?
It's all good. I still can't walk very far and I've got no strength to speak of. New appointments, new tests. Meanwhile my 3d printer is keeping me happily occupied. I just can not wait to be able to fly again! :cry:

BATTLEAXE

Legendary member
Nice hey do you guys water proof your electronics when there is snow on the ground.
I had to water proof my ESC, not that it was foresight. But I did get moisture in mine and though I fried it. I peeled off the cover and rinsed it in WD-40, then blew it off with an air hose. Once cleaned and dry I tried, to my surprise it still worked. So I Re-wrapped it with electrical tape and Hot glued the ends where the wires come out to seal it off. That's all the water proofing I have done. The motor has been lodged with snow, no problems. The Rx has been hit with moisture, no issues.