What Did You Fly Today

rockyboy

Skill Collector
Mentor
After too long in a world news based depression, I'm climbing out of the hole and getting back to things. One of the best things for that is of course going to the RC field. :) While I put in about a dozen flights today, mostly on the All Star Bipe and Telemaster, I only got the Runcam to work for one video. But hey - it's proof of life! :)

OliverW

Legendary member
After too long in a world news based depression, I'm climbing out of the hole and getting back to things. One of the best things for that is of course going to the RC field. :) While I put in about a dozen flights today, mostly on the All Star Bipe and Telemaster, I only got the Runcam to work for one video. But hey - it's proof of life! :)

Awesome! Its been a hot minute since you've been posting on here. We've all missed ya

chris398mx

Master member

Welcome to the Forum Rockyboy!!! you will like it here as a new user! ;) Just pulling your leg! Welcome back.

Quinlan Sauter

I'm building an ACE biplane and am referring to you build thread frequently but would like to see some more flying videos!!!!🤞👍😁
PS. glad to your back😉

The Hangar

Fly harder!
Mentor

Ahh, so that’s where you had gone. Welcome back!