What Did You Fly Today

Vimana89

Legendary member
I might just have to try this Real Flight. Is it realistic with a lot of options?

Also, here's a flight video of my newest quick project, basically a stick plane/boneyard salvage build. It's a tandem wing but has a tail plane in addition, a weird setup, but it flies pretty nice. It has a 5x4.5 prop in the video but would do better with a 6x3 I think.

Ranger_107

Elite member
I might just have to try this Real Flight. Is it realistic with a lot of options?

Also, here's a flight video of my newest quick project, basically a stick plane/boneyard salvage build. It's a tandem wing but has a tail plane in addition, a weird setup, but it flies pretty nice. It has a 5x4.5 prop in the video but would do better with a 6x3 I think.

yea pretty much
Really fun

The Hangar

Fly harder!
Mentor

It's pretty realistic and works great for getting muscle memory. I use it primarily to practice 3D flying.

DazDaMan

Elite member
Flew the Spitfire this morning after tweaking the elevator to get it to fly properly (seemed to be tail-heavy, even with nose weight). Now it's perfect!

So I indulged in some low-level flypasts for my camera. One of them was really low!

Attachments

• Spit overhead.png
    Spit overhead.png
    113.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Spit overhead2.png
    Spit overhead2.png
    122.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Spitfire - trees.png
    Spitfire - trees.png
    351 KB · Views: 0
  • Spitfire flyby.png
    Spitfire flyby.png