What do you listen to when working?

Liemavick

Mentor
Nice! I listen to that little voice in my head that says "You better get this plane built before Mama gets home" lol

Ak Flyer

Fly the wings off
Mentor
Metal most definitely. I usually work on my stuff late at night when the kids are running through the house and I find old Metallica and the like to be suitable work music.

FlyingMonkey

Bought Another Trailer
Staff member
Admin
I enjoy podcasts. There's a group who puts out several different genre of radio drama style shows, called Decoder Ring Theatre.

I like History According to Bob, as well as the group who do science fiction in their show Escape Pod, PseudoPod for their horror stories, and Pod Castle for their fantasy stories.

There's also the Crash Cast, and All Things That Fly for a couple of rc aviation themed ones.

Hometown Tales is a bizarre mix of everything from unique eateries, to bigfoot abducted by aliens.

aiidanwings

Today I am listening to Maury Povich telling people "You are not the father!' I despise television, but the dogs seem to enjoy it.

...so glad I studied.

Metalbat

Black Label Society, Ozzy Osbourne, Megadeth, Metallica, Pantera, The Drills are very common soundtracks when I am doing anything. But every now and then when I am in the mood for sonething different I like swing music like Glen Miller or The Swing Kittens. Strange I know but there ya go.

Bollie

Top Gear, I just have the show running in the background, I must have gone through all seasons (1-19) at least 2 or 3 times now, not due to building new planes but due to the amount of repairs I have to do to keep my planes flying :p

eagle4

Nothing, as most of my building occurs in the morning while my girlfriend is asleep, i do my best to not make a sound

CrashRecovery

I'm a care bear...Really?
Mentor
Top Gear, I just have the show running in the background, I must have gone through all seasons (1-19) at least 2 or 3 times now, not due to building new planes but due to the amount of repairs I have to do to keep my planes flying :p
Same here!

Ak Flyer

Fly the wings off
Mentor
I either get the kitchen and music or when no one is around I get the folding table out in the living room and watch tv in the background. Top Gear is also one of my favorites.

MrClean

O&A Everyday. That's what I say.
Sirius/XM

but I listen to it podcast style a day later off tedsonaemporium.com.
When that's over, Philhendrieshow.com for his show.

OutcastZeroOne

Fly, yes... Land, no
I do the TV thing too. Since my computer and working area are in 2 different parts of the house. At the computer I play metal while designing stuff (plans, PCB, etc.) but building its TV time, which is why my stuff takes so long to make, I get distracted by what I put on :p