What do you think about this post?

foambasher

I do NOT like the ground
but think of it this way, some newbies or criminals etc might be using it to their advantage or disadvantage, whatever you prefer, and gone spying into other peoples private areas etc. or some were
like that once to often and laws had to be placed! whose fault is it then?

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
I think Bruce is a bit bitter about some issues he had before and won't let go of most of it. He does like stirring the pot and being the rebel when it comes to regulation. His way (to me anyway) comes across as a tad like a spoiled child at times but he does raise important issues and does for the most part present factual points. In this case I would have to side with him as that is WAY to far with meddling with our hobby.

Most people will tolerate a lot before governments become a problem. Tax's some laws, regulations on things that really don't need it... It's when they start cutting into peoples fun times and what they do when not working for "The Man" is when the problems start. That is where we are today with many governments around the world. I guess they forget history and that no government has survived over 300 years without a revolution because greed and corruption had grown to rampant EVERY time.

Anyone want to take bets on which ones fall next?

I saw this and signed the petition immediately.

the likelihood of over 100,000 people signing it so that it gets addressed in parliment is pretty much zero unfortunately.

I live in a fairly rural area and i don't fly over people or near property. i will continue to fly in a manner i deem safe. If this gets passed and someone wants to phone the police on me then so be it.

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Don't ya have to be a resident of the same country for your signature to count on a petition?

Mr Brown Cat

Finally this situation is getting noticed on Flitetest it's a serious situation.
Simon Dale has a update.

let's have a video on this very important issue Flitetest.
Time isn't on our side!

Bayboos

Let me put it this way: if the proposed law turn from "prototype" to "actual", Graupner will have to stop selling FT kits, and all currently flying FT planes/multirotors in Europe will have to be destroyed (rendered unflyable). Is this situation serious enough to discuss it on this forum? I bet it is.

Bayboos

I guess they forget history and that no government has survived over 300 years without a revolution because greed and corruption had grown to rampant EVERY time.

Anyone want to take bets on which ones fall next?

Nope, because I would win the bet. And I don't want to.

Mr Brown Cat

I guess we are on our own. I emailed Hobby King to ask for their opinion and they got back to me within hours, I emailed flitetest on the 3rd and I'm still waiting for a comment.

Mr Brown Cat

We have a new flitetest video made out of old clips and reruns. But nothing about this ?. Don't get me wrong I love the video but ?????