What do you want under your tree?

bmsweb

Site Moderator
OMG bmsweb !! How cruel !! And how much I envy you at the same time ;-)
The worse part is on Christmas day we will be out doing the Family thing so I won't really get to have a proper play with it until the next day.

glydr

How many letters do we ge
Each Christmas I take some box or package I haven't opened yet and give it to my wife to wrap. Should it be:

Alfa Mustang?
NCFM Moth?
Breeze Pro?
MS Swift and night lights?

I'm thinking Breeze Pro.

Last year she asked a modelling mate to arrange something. Lo and behold a PA Katana was waiting under the tree!

earthsciteach

I am looking at the 900 MHZ systems from Hobbyking. I am not sure exactly which one, yet as I have not had enough time to do adequate research. I have gotten some great advice from this forum. But, I really want a solid personal understanding of the details before I choose a system. Any input will be most appreciated! What are you getting your son?

FlyingMonkey

Bought Another Trailer
Staff member
Admin
60A-8931-C47-Green-RTF-24G-Fly-12.jpg

60A-DY8933-A10-Grey-05.jpg

yhst-17210252890263_2190_368895434

60A-DY8944-AT6-RTF-24G-Fly-03.jpg

What can I say? I like Dynam stuff. :D

Fatfish

An FPV Setup would be great, but my wife collected money from my relatives and so i'll get a really nice guitar :D :( :D to play for my little son. I guess the FPV system comes later... next year or so and since this was a very turbulent year on every aspect in life, i'll enjoy the peacefulness of these weeks and so i'm totally satisfied with what i have.

xXolzXx

I want an epp fpv with go pro camera....

And obviously the girl ... maybe if i can ever have enough ability to fly then the plane as well ^^^

randelora

Slopegod, You take the plane, I'll take the girl!;) Oh and an Electrifly Gee Bee R1, HK 1400mm Gee Bee R3, and a FMS Stearman.