What is the consensus on the H-King Rad Jet

Kbat11700

I am a college student looking to get something to play around with at school. The pink H-King radjet can be had for $75 PNF and looks like a fun capable airplane. Is it actually a pretty good value? Also, what batteries are people using in it? The 3s 2200 that is recommended seems a little big.

I am also open to other options. Not to picky on type of aircraft. Just something cheap, durable, and fun to fly. Not sure I want to get a FliteTest plane for school as I have had mixed results with there durability over time

OliverW

Legendary member
I am a college student looking to get something to play around with at school. The pink H-King radjet can be had for $75 PNF and looks like a fun capable airplane. Is it actually a pretty good value? Also, what batteries are people using in it? The 3s 2200 that is recommended seems a little big.

I am also open to other options. Not to picky on type of aircraft. Just something cheap, durable, and fun to fly. Not sure I want to get a FliteTest plane for school as I have had mixed results with there durability over time
Have you flown anything before? Well if so or not I recommend the E-flite timber or the durafly tundra.