• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

what is the slowest plane on FT

I have been working for the last 3 weeks or so to come up with a nice, slow-flying, easy to build plane. Finally finished the plans so thought I would post them here for anyone looking for a very easy to fly a plane like I was. This has to be the best flying 3 channel I have tested yet. Please remember even though I had great results, your results may vary lol . If you have any questions about build it just ask. I have built 3 so far and all 3 flew great in a small field. it would be nice to post build progress and maiden flight in here for others to see how it comes out.

Attachments

I have been working for the last 3 weeks or so to come up with a nice, slow-flying, easy to build plane. Finally finished the plans so thought I would post them here for anyone looking for a very easy to fly a plane like I was. This has to be the best flying 3 channel I have tested yet. Please remember even though I had great results, your results may vary lol . If you have any questions about build it just ask. I have built 3 so far and all 3 flew great in a small field. it would be nice to post build progress and maiden flight in here for others to see how it comes out.

It still amazes me how such a great slow-flying plane can pull that insane loop. It really does look like a wonderful, all around flyer. It is definitely on my build list!

Congratulations on bringing your vision to reality and then plan form. (y)(y) I hope I'm not the only one who builds it and gives it a try! :)

Hai-Lee

Old and Bold RC PILOT
Mentor
i tried to do a barrel roll but what that much Diehedrial and the big under cambered wing it just wouldn't do it. But it sure is fun to fly a plan you re designed and perfected.
You can get it to roll but you need to add significant rudder assistance to overcome the effect of the dihedral.

The roll will not be axial or even pretty and it may be a slow roll but it can be done easily with a little practice.

Have fun!