What is your REAL job?

Marzipan

I do B2B technology sales. that includes stuff like laptops / desktops / servers, but it goes into a lot more stuff like networking, printing, including large format, point of sale, label printers and media, digital signage and so on. been with the same company for 13 years now.

when you love you job, it's never work!

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Time for an update! I am back in engineering, designing HVAC and plumbing systems for buildings. Teaching was a good run, but it was time to move on.

Time for a new forum name? Aircooledpantscrack or shorter version coolcrackengineering? aircooledchimneyman or more family oriented Unclechimney? Sorry its 3:30am and I am slappy but not able to get comfortable enough to nap so this may or may not be funny.

SSgt Duramax

I am a nutrition instructor for that Air Force. I did a couple of other jobs in the Air Force too. I retire in a couple of years. I am nearly done with my MS in environmental science. I have a B.S. in Environmental Science and Health Science and Education, and an A.S. in Nutrition, Engineering, and Education Sciences. I'll probably get some governmenty environmental science job or be a game warden when I retire from the military, and end up teaching at a community college on the side, I like teaching college aged students.