What micro camera should I get?

FDS

Elite member
It’s HD, so cannot transmit via analogue video. It’s there to act like a GoPro, statically recording footage. You want a dual lens set up like the Caddx Tarsier or Runcam Split 2 to provide an FPV feed and onboard HD recording.

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
I found with the SQ12 I got on ocassion the sound desyncs from the video. There is no real way to put foam around the speaker holes either to reduce wind noise. I think it would have to be opened up to properly dampen the mic for wind noise. The videos are clear however.

Evanite

I am using FW900TW. This is a relatively inexpensive camera that can shoot at 60 fps. I think this will be a big plus. She also has a very good quality. Of course, if you compare the videos that were filmed with her and the videos that were filmed with a professional camera with an excellent high-quality lens, then you will be disappointed. But I am sure that the quality of this camera will be enough for a YouTube video. I also saw that SQ 11 was recommended a little higher. A very inexpensive and good camera, but you should only use it if all the main material is shot in 720p. You have already been told why, so I will not explain it again. Good luck with your shooting!

Last edited: