SP0NZ

FT CAD Gremlin
Staff member
Admin
Mentor
Up next...name this plane.

FTF WPIT 01 SM.png

notreallyme

i was actually looking for what i wanted to post next before posting answer i wanted to find something "hard", i found it pretty quick guess we are going to have to start doing less and less of the picture LOL.

the "easy" one was the rutan boomerrang

Last edited:

johnmw

propulsion impromptu
i was actually looking for what i wanted to post next before posting answer i wanted to find something "hard", i found it pretty quick guess we are going to have to start doing less and less of the picture LOL.

it is the inevitable, true to the fact that the type and models are limited.
till then, hope we could enjoy and increase our knowledge at the same time.
you may want to gun for the hard category, as one plane might have several significant parts.
...and remember plane is just one kind of aircraft. :)

colorex

Rotor Riot!
Mentor
If you just grab a picture off of the internet, you'll be able to search the web for it. For above example, on Google Chrome, right click the image and press Search Google for this image - it'll find the source. If the image has been modified it will be less likely to find it.

SnowRocker88

Amateur pilot and builder
If you just grab a picture off of the internet, you'll be able to search the web for it. For above example, on Google Chrome, right click the image and press Search Google for this image - it'll find the source. If the image has been modified it will be less likely to find it.

I've got a good one; good luck!
Hard:
View attachment 39385

This is one of my favorite civilian aircraft

I guess we're just going with the honor code? I google image searched and found the answer but for the sake of being a good sport I will not say what I found. I agree with colorex tho. Try to modify the image so it can't be image searched unless it turns out to be a lot of trouble.

It's and Edgley EA-7 Optica.
Haha, a little late on that one.