What Plane is This?

Gazoo

I was preflighting at the airport and this taxied by. Anybody have a clue what it is. I have never seen a twin high wing with the engines not attached to the wing before.

I gave him the mandatory thumbs up as he went by.
Twin.jpg

rockyboy

Skill Collector
Mentor
I was hoping someone watching this thread could help me identify this model I just purchased:

Picture1.jpg

It's got a roughly 7' wingspan and was referenced as a "1/4 Scale Classic" - although my google-fu isn't finding any plans or kits by that name - it's a tough set of words to search for. Lots of results that aren't helpful.

Thanks!

Vimana89

Legendary member
I found they have one of these on display downtown 15 minutes away from me, as well as other fancy planes. I need to go visit. Seeing it again online made me remember passing by as a kid and thinking it was some sort of missile sitting there. I'll give one pic at an angle that doesn't give the whole profile. Anyone want to take a shot?

Attachments

• 19809934950_497206b5b8_b.jpg
    19809934950_497206b5b8_b.jpg
    134.2 KB · Views: 1

Ketchup

4s mini mustang
I found they have one of these on display downtown 15 minutes away from me, as well as other fancy planes. I need to go visit. Seeing it again online made me remember passing by as a kid and thinking it was some sort of missile sitting there. I'll give one pic at an angle that doesn't give the whole profile. Anyone want to take a shot?
A Lockheed D-21?