What planes....

f-35lover

Hi, everyone! after the helpful suggestions of the flite test community, I purchased everything I need. a A2212/6 2200KV motor, 500mAh 2S 20C Lipo , ESC 30A ,ect.
but I need some help, I purchased all the things so I could fly the ft flyer. but (as some enthusiasts go ) I don't want to stick around with the flyer. what other planes could I go with the same setup I purchased, including the battery? I don't want to re-buy all of the needed stuff again. thank you!

luvmy40

Elite member
That set up will likely work with any of the Mighty Mini series planes. Probably even some of the Swappables, though you might want to bump up to a 3S battery for the larger models. I use 2212/1400kv(B Pack equivalent) motors in some of my swappable planes.

JetCrafts

Hi, everyone! after the helpful suggestions of the flite test community, I purchased everything I need. a A2212/6 2200KV motor, 500mAh 2S 20C Lipo , ESC 30A ,ect.
but I need some help, I purchased all the things so I could fly the ft flyer. but (as some enthusiasts go ) I don't want to stick around with the flyer. what other planes could I go with the same setup I purchased, including the battery? I don't want to re-buy all of the needed stuff again. thank you!
the mini mustang and scout

FlyerInStyle

Elite member
I would say first of all, build a simple scout or a mighty mini scout, but second of all, get a 3s 859 batt,much better all around for most planes

f-35lover

so it's ok if I use the setup. but I'm worried that the flight time will be shortened, you know its a strong motor with a 40a esc with a weak battery?

Flyingshark

Master member

FlyerInStyle

Elite member
I think the 859 is a typo, and @FlyerInStyle meant to say a 3S 850mAh battery.
You could find one of those here:
https://store.flitetest.com/tattu-850mah-11-1v-45c-3s1p-lipo-w-xt-30/

Since you didn't specify the connector on your ESC, I'm not sure this specific 850 mAh battery will work with it (this has an XT-30 connector), but something similar still should if you have a different connector.
Yeah, or if you want an xt60 a 3s 1000 usually wont differentiate in weight, unless it is made of cheap chinesium...

f-35lover

I think the 859 is a typo, and @FlyerInStyle meant to say a 3S 850mAh battery.
You could find one of those here:
https://store.flitetest.com/tattu-850mah-11-1v-45c-3s1p-lipo-w-xt-30/

Since you didn't specify the connector on your ESC, I'm not sure this specific 850 mAh battery will work with it (this has an XT-30 connector), but something similar still should if you have a different connector.
my esc states that its for muiticopters, can i still use it for my motor the esc is a PolyTronics XM30FX 30A BL ESC(400Hz/3A BEC/Universal)