What should I build next?

techbear

At Flight Fest this year I went crazy in the shop tent and impulse bought several different power packs, and several kits:
Mini f 22
Mini Corsair
Mini scout
Mini mustang
Mini vector
Ft scout

Now I need help figuring out which to build now. I'm an experienced builder. I don't really care about looks or pretty. I don't need lots of speed and power. I just want something that flies well and fun.

Which kit do YOU think I should build?

sprzout

Knower of useless information
Mentor
Sea Duck. It flies SO stinkin' well, and you can do aerobatics with it. Every time I've taken it out to fly at the fields where I go, people will stop and watch it. I think the most fun is that it's a sea plane, and I'm landing it on the ground with no water.

mrjdstewart

Legendary member
either scout would be good for a nice stable flyer. the vector is a really cool flyer and if you instal the rudder it can do crazy high alpha stalls and wild loops. the mini 'stang and corsair can be a handful if not used to flying fast, small planes. plus the build of the mini corsair is not the easiest. the mini f-22 is better, but still can be a bit of a handful unless toned down. i always fly all these on at least 3S so starting @ 2S may make it easier but nowhere near as fun.

good luck,

me :cool:

techbear

Thanks for everyone's advice. I took it. I finished this Simple Scout this morning. Can't wait to fly it!

Attachments

• IMG_5484.jpg
    IMG_5484.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0

Txwarthog

At Flight Fest this year I went crazy in the shop tent and impulse bought several different power packs, and several kits:
Mini f 22
Mini Corsair
Mini scout
Mini mustang
Mini vector
Ft scout

Now I need help figuring out which to build now. I'm an experienced builder. I don't really care about looks or pretty. I don't need lots of speed and power. I just want something that flies well and fun.

Which kit do YOU think I should build?

How about a V-22 osprey?