What should I design next??

What should I design next??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Grifflyer

WWII fanatic
Well, I can't decide what to build next, I narrowed it down to these but still can't decide. Whichever plane gets the most votes by like the end of January will be my next project.

Grifflyer

WWII fanatic
I want an a 10 with an f pack on each motor nacel.
If I were to do an A-10 I'd do a twin 50mm EDF setup, but now that I think about it I could do that and have a prop version where the motors are mounted in the landing gear nacelles hmmmm????:unsure:

jaredstrees

I'd love to see a F-100 Super Sabre. That's what my Father in Law flew. He now has Parkinson's from agent orange exposure during his time in the Air Force. It would be sweet to build one he can see fly, and there is not a lot of kits of those out there. One day I figure I'd give it a go, but I'm years away from designing something like that.

jpot1

Elite member
I know it's not on the list, but I'd love to see a foamboard Beechcraft Bonanza. V-tail model with flaps and retracts, just like the real thing.

@Arcfyre take a look at the v tail scout mod I did. My original thought was to start there and modify the fuse up front to be more like the bonanza.

BS projects inc.

Elite member
I have turned the tides with my p-47 vote, really neat airplane and it flies very smoothly as an rc plane, I have seen a few for C-Pack but I would love to see one for the F-pack

Okay, I'm a sucker for the Warthog. I'll admit it. The first time I drove a Mutt down a dirt road along the side of the firing range in Fire Valley near Fort Bragg, and all of the sudden i heard that one and only Gatling Gun roar, then she swooped down and away close enough to read the pilots name... That was an impression to last a life time.

Single prop, twins and Quads, oh my! Pushers, floats, and EDF's, oh my!
I say... get crazy! Do something like a modified Guinea Pig with... hmm... EDF's! Yeah. Wait, 1.5 of the full size and make her Quad EDF! And go... um... Twin Tail!
Just find a plane you like... and either bring an old winger up to date, or mosh two or more craft together!