Solved What size spinner for 8x6 3 blade propeller on cub s+

alejo048814

Doesn't matter that is a centimeter wider? Won't be Flush With the nose.. Would it be ugly or it isn't that rare. Mine is 4cm original but was imposible to find it 3 blade

Attachments

• 96C090EC-2373-4288-9E7D-0DE8C52CA864.jpeg
    96C090EC-2373-4288-9E7D-0DE8C52CA864.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • EF851F12-603E-4E7B-8DB0-76A389215D5B.jpeg
    EF851F12-603E-4E7B-8DB0-76A389215D5B.jpeg
    966.3 KB · Views: 0

alejo048814

It may affect the looks but it will not affect how it flys.
Hey man how are you? I have another one!
Im trying to put two batteries at the same time, one down in the hatch and the small on the receptor cabin on top, covered with the wing and its 4 screws. Can i put low V buzzers on each one? 3300 and 1300mAh;
Will the small one buzz first making me take off the wing to silence it or they wil come down at the same speed and buzz when all is over? If not what you recommend? I' putting them in parallel..

What do you think about that one

Would be a hassle?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0

alejo048814

It may affect the looks but it will not affect how it flys.
I abandoned the prop idea, one day i'll get a Turbo Timber with lights, water rudders, 3 blade prop, no messy cutted dlaps, 4S and sturdier, more stable at wind, maybe more heavy but it seems its worth it, there may be nothing compared to this cub too

Merv

Site Moderator
Staff member
Hey man how are you? I have another one!
Im trying to put two batteries at the same time, one down in the hatch and the small on the receptor cabin on top, covered with the wing and its 4 screws. Can i put low V buzzers on each one? 3300 and 1300mAh;
Will the small one buzz first making me take off the wing to silence it or they wil come down at the same speed and buzz when all is over? If not what you recommend? I' putting them in parallel..

What do you think about that one

Would be a hassle?
Doing well, thanks. How are things for you?

I would not recommend using those 2 batteries (3300 & 1300 mah) in parallel or in series. To use batteries in parallel, they need to be the same size, mah, C rating & cell count. They also need to be the same age, as batteries age the internal resistance increases. Power will come first from the battery with the lower internal resistance.

Last edited:

alejo048814

I would not recommend using those 2 batteries (3300 & 1300 mah) in parallel or in series. To use batteries in parallel, they need to be the same size, mah, C rating & cell count. They also need to be the same age, as batteries age the internal resistance increases. Power will come first from the battery with the lower internal resistance.
Nice man thanks.
And the battery with the less resistance is the bigger? So it will burn the bigger first?
3300 35C 1300 25C?

alejo048814

Jajaja will i burn something or what are the possibles with those difference?

Merv

Site Moderator
Staff member
Hard to say for sure what could happen. but yes you could ruin a couple batteries. Fire is unlikely but it is possible.
Plus, I don’t think the 1300 will add much flight time.

alejo048814

Hard to say for sure what could happen. but yes you could ruin a couple batteries. Fire is unlikely but it is possible.
It will add the same 6 minutes it gives alone or less?

alejo048814

Cuz if it does, belive it is gain jajaja, the 3300 will give it like 10 or 12 jaja