What to buy

PANOS

Hi guys i need some help on what to buy for fpv goggles. I have found the fatshark dominator v1 and the fatshark attitude v1. Is it worth buying one of them or not?

Hondo76251

Legendary member
so should i get box goggles?
Dealers choice. I was just sharing my experience. Obviously many people really like the fat sharks. The box goggles are certainly larger which some find as a drawback.

My sugestion would be to borrow some from a friend or find somone at a club that would let you try what they have.

Mr_Stripes

Elite member
do i still feel that im flying fpv with the box goggles?
I like my ev800ds. They are cheap box goggles that work pretty good. And they have a huge 5 inch screen with a Fresnel lens that makes it look even bigger. Very immersive. But you do have to move your eyes to see everything.

PANOS

i dont have friends that fly fpv so i cant try goggles and i cant travel somewhere to a person that would let me try them bevause of coronavirus

Merv

Site Moderator
Staff member
Hi guys i need some help on what to buy for fpv goggles. I have found the fatshark dominator v1 and the fatshark attitude v1. Is it worth buying one of them or not?
For most people, they will work fine.

Everyone’s eyes are different, you can’t tell anything until you put on a set. My eyes can’t focus on anything that close to my face. You may get along just fine. I would be very cautious if you where glasses or contacts.

CappyAmeric

Elite member
Advice from a longtime Fatshark user here: spend the extra money and buy DJI FPV. There is no comparison - DJI HD is far better than analog will ever be.