What Went Wrong?!?!

earthsciteach

Loss of signal or aileron issue? The plane did not look like it was pulling many g's when it nosed down and left. I'd guess it was more a control issue, whether mechanical or electrical.

Nitronano

Greetings from South America (Ecuador)

I think that all your efforts to keep FT on air are worth it, and I really think that thing go wrong for a reason, that reason in your case might be having a great and fun show. You may have sponsors but it shows that you guys are commited to us the audience, so KUDOS to you guys and keep it up! I learn a lot from you! Thank you!

Tritium

Amateur Extra Class K5TWM
No a vacuum sucks, gravity pulls. :) Gravity is only a problem when an object gets in the way of the object being pulled on in relation to its distance from the center of the gravitational pull.

Thurmond

tallflyer

Mentor
the truth and noting buttttt the truth.

People dont like to get sugar coated! they want the truth and to be honest if it hurts to hear a product is crap! then the MFR should try and fix it! they at times will push a product out just to meet a deadline.

FlyingMonkey

Bought Another Trailer
Staff member
Admin
Loss of signal or aileron issue? The plane did not look like it was pulling many g's when it nosed down and left. I'd guess it was more a control issue, whether mechanical or electrical.

In the case of the Fox, there was some question as to a potential brownout. With all digital servos drawing extra current, it's possible it drew down the power to the receiver enough that it caused it to reboot. During that reboot time, there would be no control of the airplane.

Josh Scott

In the case of the Fox, there was some question as to a potential brownout. With all digital servos drawing extra current, it's possible it drew down the power to the receiver enough that it caused it to reboot. During that reboot time, there would be no control of the airplane.

Good observation, Frederick. We suspect a similar thing happened in the Rare Bear episode...CAUSE IT SURE WASN'T MY FAULT!!... ;) <---*wink*

Josh Scott

So, what went wrong with today's shoot?

Pretty much nothing! Smooth sailing and three great episodes in the bag. (bet you can't wait)

earthsciteach

You guys are getting too slick, then. LOL! I feel so much better about myself when I see someone else standing around scratching their heads above a shattered hunk of foam. :D

I use your episodes at our RC build club for inspiration. You guys are doing great work!
Thanks for that!

Ak Flyer

Fly the wings off
Mentor
Things can't be going to poorly if you just picked up a major player like horizon hobby. I'm looking forward to seeing some bigger planes having cool rides that lead to interesting repair shows lol.

ananas1301

Crazy flyer/crasher :D
So, what went wrong with today's shoot?

Pretty much nothing! Smooth sailing and three great episodes in the bag. (bet you can't wait)

So true, I´m waiting and it´s hard to keep patience!!

Are you going to release one episode of HK every Tuesday(you said one episode per week per sponsor! :D ) and the HH episode on another day or are both episodes going to be released on the same day? (even thought I think it might be impossible for you to edit two videos in such a short time)

Josh Scott

You guys are getting too slick, then. LOL! I feel so much better about myself when I see someone else standing around scratching their heads above a shattered hunk of foam. :D

I use your episodes at our RC build club for inspiration. You guys are doing great work!
Thanks for that!

Don't worry, I don't think we'll ever get so good that we never have any of that going on :)