• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

What would you like to see as the new FT scratch build aircraft.

I have always wanted a Northrop YB-35 flying wing. FT makes several wings but one with dual pusher props in the back and details like the bubble cockpit etc. would be really cool! I don't think anyone else makes a kit for this. I thought about making my own version out of one of the different wing kits available.

I want to see more EDFs on their site. For purchase pre cut or download drawings. Such as Learjets, the Honda jet, a Citation. Stuff like that. And less propeller driven jets. I find them to fake looking. I also see to many warbird jets. Let's get creative... learjet_70.jpg IMG_20190625_2158075.jpg

Last edited:

I have another request. Just saw this video. I would take any of the airplanes in this video :D Though I think in the outtakes, the water plane would be a fun combination of RC Boat and RC Airplane :D

I have another request. Just saw this video. I would take any of the airplanes in this video :D Though I think in the outtakes, the water plane would be a fun combination of RC Boat and RC Airplane :D
The plane called "the Last Laugh" looks like a early try at a lifting body, it would be fun to make one that flies, It looks like all flat panels too.

Casey

The plane called "the Last Laugh" looks like a early try at a lifting body, it would be fun to make one that flies, It looks like all flat panels too.

Casey
I had to go look that one up, it did look pretty awesome. It seems one person had actually made an RC version that did fly. Was from a foreign country so I couldn't read about it, but it was pretty accurate. I liked the lifting body airliner biplane too. That was an interesting concept

It's definitely unique. Pretty cool how the person who made the RC version made the video of it appear to be part of the original video. I can't really tell if the RC version is flying under it's own power though. Almost looks like it's being towed or flown under a quad or something