What would you like to see as the new FT scratch build aircraft.

Lartz

I for sure love experimental planes so i whould love to see XP-54, XP-55 or XP-56 be made.
when i get the hang of how to build planes i will try out the XP-55 and see if it will fly. :)

NewLn

I would like to see a larger scale Douglas C-47. Great, classic looking military transport craft.

Attachments

• IMG_2582.JPG
    IMG_2582.JPG
    15 KB · Views: 76

rfd

AMA 51668
how 'bout an old timer freeflight design in both mini (24") and midi (40") sizes? simple undercamber airfoiled dihedral (or polyhedral) high wing, profile fuselage, 3 channels. hmm .... perhaps for a "duration" event, 20 second motor run to altitude, 2 minute max?

zomby.png

fishingbeast01

LOCKHEED S-3 VIKING

I would love to see plans and a build video for the LOCKHEED S-3 VIKING .I heard at one time there were plans for both edf and prop versions.But I can't fine any more info. The plane is an icon and back bone of the navy.Also pretty cool looking.

Attachments

• ss2_p_02_l.jpg
    ss2_p_02_l.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 53
  • images (18).jpg
    images (18).jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 53
  • 762c8af3ad8e18fee96cd0b80833d88b.jpg
    762c8af3ad8e18fee96cd0b80833d88b.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 0

Matty65

Hotliner

Do you think it would be possible to do a sort of hot liner/ fast glider, or what about say Pitts special Christian eagle type plane. Or something with huge throws for some crazy flying!!

Dante

I would like to see a mighty mini otter. I would definitelyy like a mini simple cub, cessna, or a stol plane.

T-37 RAFB

Something with variable geometry

Hey FT
Please give us something with variable geometry like maybe the FB-111 aardvark I know that you guys could do something like this.

Thanks David

1500 sized Corsair

Something between the park flyer size and the monster 200% size. Actually, any warbird (AT-6 maybe) in that size, like 1.5 meter size.

RMDC

With the success of the Tiny Whoov, I wouldn't mind seeing more projects that are tailored to salvaged materials and/or aren't exclusively flight-oriented. That latter category can get overdone quickly, so I wouldn't want it to come right away, but it's certainly something to keep in mind, especially to release for next winter.