What's going on with the FTCA?

hankflies03

so there haven't been coupon codes for the FT store for the past two months and I need to do a big order. did they replace the coupon codes with the $1 off rewards thing? I'm aircrew btw.

AIRFORGE

Make It Fly!
so there haven't been coupon codes for the FT store for the past two months and I need to do a big order. did they replace the coupon codes with the $1 off rewards thing? I'm aircrew btw.
I'm pretty sure the FT Store Flite Club Rewards Program is a separate program from the FTCA membership perks that have gone missing for a while.

It would be nice to at least get a May 2023 Update from the FTCA, though. Last update was in March.

Last edited:

Foamforce

Speaking of FTCA, I went and logged in and see that they posted the updated Flyer and Nutball plans! The specs list the Nutball as 51g lighter. Sounds like fun. 🙂

hankflies03

Speaking of FTCA, I went and logged in and see that they posted the updated Flyer and Nutball plans! The specs list the Nutball as 51g lighter. Sounds like fun. 🙂
Yeah I'm happy about that too for my flyer I had to severely mod it to fit a mini power pod. But this is great.

AIRFORGE

Make It Fly!
There is a new update. Still no coupons
Wow.
Before I posted that, I went to the site, saw the updated Nutball/Flyer plans, read the new update (5/17), and for whatever reason I saw the one that said FTCA Update (Mar 17) as the actual FTCA Update. Duh. I even went back and still saw it that way. I need to take a break. LOL!

RossFPV

Im a little confused about the flite club rewards... if 1 penny is 1 point and 100 points is a dollar how does flitetest make any money?

AIRFORGE

Make It Fly!
Response from FT Store Support:

As the program is just releasing there isn't a ton of documentation on it yet. We wanted everyone to be able to start getting points.
You can currently use them in the store.
Just click the rewards icon once you have your items in your cart and you can choose to redeem points.

More info will come as the program expands.

hankflies03

ok so I just did an order and got zero points. also does anyone know if there's usually ftca coupon codes for flite fest registration?

Piotrsko

Master member
Been 50 years....... you pulled really long hours just before Xmas busting butt to get stuff out the door for the paid orders. Then everything kinda of died for a month or so. I know it still gets quiet for a while and suspect you hump stuff harder right up until a day or two before. Let them get a wee bit time off.

Hard for me to get excited to fly in 20 f degree weather. Batteries are even on strike then