What's in the boxes?

Foam Addict

Squirrel member
image.jpg :confused:
What could be in these boxes?

Double points if someone can tell me why the extra pics are upside down.:black_eyed:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 20
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    908.5 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:

N222NY

A group of ex–United States Army Special Forces personnel who work as soldiers of fortune, while on the run from the Army after being branded as war criminals for a "crime they didn't commit", and a back-up football squad? :D

Craftydan

Hostage Taker of Quads
Staff member
Mentor
I'll go for the bonus points -- you're too lazy to take the picture again the right way up . . .

Foam Addict

Squirrel member
Bad IOS, bad! The pics are upside down due to my IPad. It's a coin toss wether they are right side up or not.

MrGravey

The A-Team box has a child safe medicine bottle full of sour milk and some of that new enriched plutonium coming out of Iran. (2% if we have to get that detailed)
The B-Team box is full of dehydrated political pressure left over from the Bush Sr administration and a small bag of sugar.

Foam Addict

Squirrel member
Lol, this is getting bad fast. I'm a big original A-team fan.

Ok, the boxes are a joke on a friend of mine.

Here is what's in both of them: image.jpg

Craftydan

Hostage Taker of Quads
Staff member
Mentor
The A-Team box has a child safe medicine bottle full of sour milk and some of that new enriched plutonium coming out of Iran. (2% if we have to get that detailed)
The B-Team box is full of dehydrated political pressure left over from the Bush Sr administration and a small bag of sugar.

Nice job breaking the code! I would have gone with yellow cake from argentina, but would have compleatly missed the enrichment . . .

. . . and the bag of sugar.