What's on Your Mind? Feel free to discuss amongst yourselves...

rcspaceflight

creator of virtual planes
I like turtles.

I never really thought about it, but I like turtles too. They take they're home with them. Like retired people that live in an RV. Maybe we should start calling those people turtles.

Hannibal Buress is hilarious. He's a standup comic with a joke that has the line "turtles are mammals". He also has a joke about cookies. I like cookies. I think cookies and lemonade goes together a lot better than cookies and milk. But I'm weird like that.

What?

Kurt0326

Your ADD Care Bear
Mentor
20140623_103523[1].jpg

LOL

Tritium

Amateur Extra Class K5TWM
I like turtles too. They are great targets :p when they pop their head out of the water to get a breath to go back to eating my fish I raise.

Thurmond

earthsciteach

I'm sure many of you have seen the "Turtle Man." I like the show. Seems like a decent enough guy, although a bit goofy. But, have you ever seen a snapping turtle extend its neck to its fullest reach? That is some freaky stuff. Be sure to grab a snapping turtle by the shell directly behind its head and by its tail or the back of the shell. If you pick it up with hands at 9:00 and 3:00, be prepared to lose a digit. Snapping turtles are not all that likable.

rcspaceflight

I remember as a kid when I first learned about snapping turtles I instantly became afraid of lakes.

*imagine an 8 year old me*: "You mean to tell me, that in that lake, that one right there, there might be snapping turtles in it? I can't see the bottom. All I see is some weeds. And there might be a snapping turtle in that? NO I DON"T WANT TO GO IN THE WATER!"

rcspaceflight

I don't feel like starting a new thread, but I feel like sharing a random story.

Once when I was outside about to walk into the house I heard a rather low passenger/commercial jet flying by. So naturally I checked it out, but it sounded odd. I heard a high pitched noise get higher and higher until I couldn't hear it anymore. Then I heard a noise that to me sounded like the plane restarted it's engines. All while it was flying lower than it should be and directly over the house.

I told that story to my mom and she really didn't like it. lol. I'm pretty sure one of the engines flamed out and he had to restart it. I'm not talking about extremely low, but I'm not that close to the Dane County Regional Airport, so it shouldn't have been as low as it was.

Robin

Friday evenings could be so much better if Golden Corral would open up in Germany...that´s what I just thought ;-)

@ rcspaceflight
18 yrs ago I was in a pupil´s exchange in Moscow. Our flight back was with Aeroflot. I was really....say: excited... when I saw our plane on the runway, being started with big fans in front of the turbines, like a RC jet-engine...

airhawk

Crashing Ace
it feels just like yesterday i got my eye brow trimed form my nano qx but really its been 5 months :eek:

Last edited:

IFlyRCstuff

Flyer Of Many Things
Oreos, they are on my mind. Or better yet, removing the creme in 3 and putting it in one.

Did you know that double stuff is actually only 1.6x go ahead, weigh them. And mega stuff is about 2.4x

rcspaceflight

What you do is, remove the cream from one oreo and replace it with tooth paste then put it back in the package. Great prank.

Stradawhovious

"That guy"
I've often wondered about life on other planets. Not whether it exists, since it surely does... but whether or not they have us on "Intergalactic Ignore" in response to our attempts at communication.

Robin

I've often wondered about life on other planets. Not whether it exists, since it surely does... but whether or not they have us on "Intergalactic Ignore" in response to our attempts at communication.

Much scarier: As tv rays travel with the speed of light, there might be far superior beings out there, who might evaluate our species by reality shows, concluding that total annihilation of earth might be the best solution for the universe ;-)

Stradawhovious

"That guy"
Much scarier: As tv rays travel with the speed of light, there might be far superior beings out there, who might evaluate our species by reality shows, concluding that total annihilation of earth might be the best solution for the universe ;-)

By the time they get here I will have been dead for hundreds of years. Let them bring it. :D