What's on Your Mind? Feel free to discuss amongst yourselves...

I has a username

I'm feverishly raging with agony as I realize that someone actually probably wrote this word on paper, thought it described the protein, and made a disgrace to the English language.
Actually who am I kidding this is awesome.

Kurt0326

Your ADD Care Bear
Mentor
I'm feverishly raging with agony as I realize that someone actually probably wrote this word on paper, thought it described the protein, and made a disgrace to the English language.
Actually who am I kidding this is awesome.

You next word for the win of the spelling bee is...

Umm, can you repeat the word?...

Can you use it in a sentence?...

Techno

Sunny Day Park Flyer
I just realized in that word video, (while skipping to the end) while I thought it was 5 minutes of a word on loop, the clock in the background shows otherwise.

Balu

Lurker
Staff member
Admin
He could've just said Titin or Connectin... I won't even call it a word. It's more like a chemical formulae.

Why do I even think about this?

Pancho

Before you criticize someone, first walk a mile in their shoes, then criticize. Because now you are a mile away, and you have their shoes.

Balu

Lurker
Staff member
Admin
I'm pretty sure I bought me some FPV gear. I have the goggles, but for the love of all that's in my gazillion boxes with RC stuff can't find the video TX, camera or Duo. Stupid.

Balu

Lurker
Staff member
Admin
No, but a one room (plus micro kitchen and bathroom) apartment with very limited storage space. That's why I have to box everything up and try to hide it somewhere when I have visitors. I also have to travel every weekend to care for my dad, so sometimes I forget I left one box there...

It's not that much, but I really need to figure out how to store and organize all the small things more effectively...

One of the reasons why I haven't flown a fixed wing yet is probably being afraid of what to do when the neatly flat packed FT kits get modeled into something big - besides time issues :-/

Sometimes I wonder if I should get a bigger apartment and have less money to invest into RC gear or stay small but have the budget to buy all the stuff?

Does a wife help with deciding that?

Kurt0326

Your ADD Care Bear
Mentor
Sorry to hear about your dad, hope he sticks around for a long time. I just put my grandma to rest yesterday.

Anyhow, I say let your geek flag fly. Hang those birds for all to see. Get some ceiling or wall stick on hooks. Models make for great conversation pieces. I also stay as small as you can living wise. I have gotten very creative with storage in a one bedroom flat. I sometime think fondly about single life. Never sharing a decision with a spouse make for easy living. When your married everything is 50/50. I have to keep my planes neatly hung in the garage. Also never leave supplies out or they get thrown out.

My wife gets carried away with house cleaning sometimes.

Last edited:

Kurt0326

Your ADD Care Bear
Mentor
One of the reasons why I haven't flown a fixed wing yet is probably being afraid of what to do when the neatly flat packed FT kits get modeled into something big - besides time issues :-/

I would suggest you try the tiny trainer. Very versatile.