Whats up flite test fam!! i got a question for flite test shipping or my canadian fam.

Prowla

whats good all??? i'm happy to say i have offically started school for my new trade !! hoping it all goes well with that and hope all is well with you all. havn't been by the fourm in a few days after school i have been putting in time on the velocidrone simulator learning to fly quads. (may check out liftoff soon). anyways i'm begging the wife for rc gear for christmas haha and looking for my first quad there are so many options out there but i'm thinking of starting with a gremmy (i'm not worried about the build, as i had a job for a long time wireing led circuits and boards for large plyon signs.) but my question is this are there any problems shipping to canada ?? whos done it?? did you have to pay any major duty's or anything?? also to the gremmy fans, do the mini red bottom emax's fit on the grem?? and if they do can they still use the emax baby hawk props?? anyways off to school again thanks for reading everyone

ElectriSean

Eternal Student
Mentor
Between the exchange rate, shipping costs and customs/duty charges I hardly ever order anything from the states anymore unless I can't find what I need anywhere else. Thankfully we have Great Hobbies who stock a fair amount of Flite Test stuff, including gremlin frames. We also have rotorgeeks.com, airbladeuav.com and rotorvillage.ca if you want to avoid the extra charges.

Prowla

Between the exchange rate, shipping costs and customs/duty charges I hardly ever order anything from the states anymore unless I can't find what I need anywhere else. Thankfully we have Great Hobbies who stock a fair amount of Flite Test stuff, including gremlin frames. We also have rotorgeeks.com, airbladeuav.com and rotorvillage.ca if you want to avoid the extra charges.
thanks bro that was my second question, what sites are good for canada.

Prowla

what batteries are people running in their gremmy?? what sizes and c rates?? also as i'm still a bit of a n00b is there a particular brand that is better among them??