What's Your Hobby

Andrew77

Hi Everyone,

here on off-topic post comment your hobby. Let's see how many of us have a common hobby. Building wood ship kits is my hobby.

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Pretty much cars, bars ( less cars and bars now that I am broken and broke more often then not) quads and guitars.. Any thing really fast or really loud hehe... Or a combination of the two things

Hondo76251

Legendary member
20200905_192928.jpg

ScottyWarpNine

Mostly Harmless
Other than RC, my hobbies are old cars and motorcycles, autocross, 3D printing / CNC routing, just building stuff in general and making videos about it

mdcerdan

Elite member
My other hobby is amateur astronomy. I start building telescopes at 14 years old, made a dozen or so telescopes in a few years. Was a hell of a job to get mirrors grinded and polished by hand but a major reward to be able to see incredible stuff through the eyepiece.
Get into astrophotography for 10 years or so until the night sky was so polluted I can no longer do it from home.

Hondo76251

Legendary member
Been a few years since ive spent a night out to sea! Loved sailing the southern Cali coast. My next adventure, should the world ever return to some form of normal, will be to sail the apostle islands...

mrjdstewart

Legendary member
i used to race dirt bikes. loved it. kept me sane. but, as your mom always told you, "those things will kill you."

well, it didn't kill me but instead broke more bones than i can count, including my neck, and more head injuries than i quite literally can remember. it has been almost 5 yrs since i twisted a throttle in anger and i still miss it sooooooo much. nothing quite like going 80+mph through the dez. the focus and the concentration required just kinda took you to another place. like being in the eye of a tornado. all this chaos is surrounding you but your perfect. just epic when it all comes together. by time you got back to truck at end of day, you were ready for whatever nonsense the next week could bring. what could it do, i almost died 6 times today but didn't. you got nothing for me!

i also tried a little road racing on my electric bike, wish i had more time to work on this. i think i could have been fast.

this is my first time EVER on a road track with my Zero FXS. by the end of the day i had chopped over 10 sec off my lap time.

laters,

me :cool: