What's Your Hobby

flamingo

i got lot's of hobbys rc plans,cars and boats taking care of pets fish birds bugs etc,learning about life like cells and murder drawing,gardening and war my favorite ww2 and i play guitar

Last edited:

sprzout

Knower of useless information
Mentor
For me, my two big hobbies are geek pop culture things (I've gone to San Diego Comic-Con for 25 consecutive years, starting in 1991), and flying planes.

My life is kind of a mesh of The Goldbergs and FliteTest...I nearly drove my wife nuts once when I combined my love of 80's films and flying planes with this:

Quinnyperks

Legendary member
Everyone has different hobby but I've a very different and unique hobby and that I love to collect the casual jackets, t-shirts, hoodies, printed phone cases, hats and other fun stuff of rapper and music artists like NF, Sean Paul, Lil Wayne, Charlie Puth etc, because I'm a music lover and always wanted to be a singer I know I couldn't be one but I love player music instrument like guitar when I get free time.
Nf is great. The search is good.

LoidLiu

I like to make different foil figures. Origami is way too hard for me, all those schemes make me crazy. Foil is much easier to manipulate with.
a.PNG

Bricks

Master member
Besides my addiction to RC planes, I like long range shooting 600-1000 yards, reloading which goes hand in hand and fishing. Used to do a lot of hunting but as I have gotten older kind of lost that killer instinct. Still one of my favorites is Prairie Dog shooting out in the Dakota`s now there my killer instinct is back in force. One of my too due`s is a wild Pig hunt they are so destructive have no problem with laying a few of them out..

Well, I have a very unique hobby. I like to collect hoodies, jackets, caps and fan stuff of different rappers and music artists like Mac Miller, Eminem, Enrique, Pitbull etc. I am a music lover and also want to be a great singer in the future. I also like to play instruments in my spare time.
Illegitimate account soliciting clicks.

Everyone has different hobby but I've a very different and unique hobby and that I love to collect the casual jackets, t-shirts, hoodies, printed phone cases, hats and other fun stuff of rapper and music artists like NF, Sean Paul, Lil Wayne, Charlie Puth etc, because I'm a music lover and always wanted to be a singer I know I couldn't be one but I love player music instrument like guitar when I get free time.
Illegitimate account soliciting clicks.