When writing an article...

DejaD

ARG=almost ready to glue
When writing an article, what is the trick to attaching pictures? All I see is a box to attach a thumbnail. Please help.

DejaD

ARG=almost ready to glue
I just looked at the tip for loading pics. It appears that I do not have a complete toolbar at the top of the Content screen when composing the article. I don't know why that is. But I also noticed in the lower left corner of my monitor is says "Error on page"...
Rut Roe!

I'm going to try another computer.......Ok checked my other computer and it does NOT say "error on page" but I still dont have a complete toolbar... the tools that DO show up are Bold, Italics, Underline, Spellcheck, Hyperlink, Numbered, Bullett, Indent, Outdent, Undo and Redo. This sucks. Now what?...

Last edited:

jetpackninja

More combat please...
Mentor
Not great news- but at least explains the difficulty you are having.
Probably want to let Stonekap know and maybe he can get you in touch with one of the site developers.
What OS
What Browser and version
Probably just a couple of the questions they'll need to know to try to figure out what's going on.
Bummer dude...

Fensone

Master of the stock AXN
Followed the steps of @jetpackninja, but without luck. I can't even open the first folder in picture manager, is there no drag n' drop here?

Last edited:

jetpackninja

More combat please...
Mentor
No drag and drop.
Highlight the folder in the left had pane- Your middle pane will be empty until you upload some pictures.

Then click the green plus sign next to Upload- that should bring up the Upload tool- In that window you should be able to click on the Select button which will allow you to browse to your file...

I hope it works for you. You are further along that Deja... ;)

Fensone

Master of the stock AXN
Coming no further...
Highligting the first folder and nothing happens, not even the +upload highlights. Can't get past the first folder with both Chrome and Explorer