Where can I buy some 1/10th scale Merlin exhaust stacks?

FOGeologist

For the Spitfire project (Spitfire Rebuild Thread), I'm needing to obtain some Merlin exhaust stacks. I have seen where a "coupla youse guys" have managed to print up these bad boys in 3d, and have even put the darned things on Thingverse and a couple of other 3d file sites.

I don't have a 3d printer.

I tried carving some out last night. Did not go well. Balsa just disintegrates in the hand and hardwoods are a pain-in-the-lower-neck to cut. I took a laser-cutting lesson up at a Creatorspace on Friday, but forgot to take a 2d drawing of the stacks (which would have been epic as a laser cut!).

Can I buy a set from one of you fellows?

robobob

Damn, was just about too say, depending on the urgency I could make you up some 3D printed versions? I've got a 3d printer hopefully arriving at some point soon, and if you needed more parts than just the exhaust stacks it might even make the shipping worthwhile. They could likely be posted just as a letter. I wouldn't be able to send them for a few weeks though...
Let me know if you might be interested.

FOGeologist

Damn, was just about too say, depending on the urgency I could make you up some 3D printed versions? I've got a 3d printer hopefully arriving at some point soon, and if you needed more parts than just the exhaust stacks it might even make the shipping worthwhile. They could likely be posted just as a letter. I wouldn't be able to send them for a few weeks though...
Let me know if you might be interested.
Will keep this in mind for future work.

I will be building the EDF FT Viggen in a few days. In a couple - three weeks, I might be looking for a cockpit.