Solved Where is my RF9 serial number????

Douglas

I purchased a download version of RF9. It installed and I'm now being asked for my serial number. They refer me to the box, but in the download version there is no box. So where do I find my serial number?

JasonK

Participation Award Recipient
Should be part of your download. Probably on the receipt or download page or something like that. I would recommend contacting the store front you purchased from to figure out where your serial number is if you can't find it.

Douglas

I have spent an hour looking at old emails, clicking around my account on the HH website and I’m not finding anything.

JasonK

Participation Award Recipient
Screenshot_2020-08-16 Tech Support.png

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
I have spent an hour looking at old emails, clicking around my account on the HH website and I’m not finding anything.

Check your spam folder.. Most times on digital downloads those mails get dumped there because they are not on contacts list and its an automated no reply message.

Douglas

Check your spam folder.. Most times on digital downloads those mails get dumped there because they are not on contacts list and its an automated no reply message.
I thought you had to be right, but alas, nothing is there either.

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
send an email where you downloaded it from asking for another key and keep an eye on your mail and the spam folder.

LitterBug

Techno Nut
The email from RF never arrived. I called them and they read it to me over the phone.

Now if I could just get it to run...
Are you sure you have the right version? (32bit vs 64bit). Check which version of W10 you installed from the control panel system properties:

LB
1597951279467.png

skymaster

Elite member
So you entered the activation code. and now what is it asking you or what is it doing. you might have to edit some of your video settings.

Douglas

After installing RF9 on my Macbook Pro 16" (2019), it would not run on a Windows partition of my hard drive. I was on the phone with a competent woman at Horizon Hobby for three days, but nothing we tried worked.

Then I went over to KnifeEdge.com and found this post:
https://www.knifeedge.com/forums/in...oad-macbook-pro-2020-bootcamp-solution.52301/

I am now up and running.

If anyone else experiences the dreaded "black screen" issue on their Macbook Pro 16" (mine was a 2019 model), the link above will work, but you have to follow the instructions exactly or, like me, you will have to erase your Windows partition, re-create it, and then re-install Windows. And I can't remember where, but somewhere in the video he has you booting into SAFE mode, which i think it necessary, but then I had to reboot back into Normal mode a step before he did.