Where to mix my flying wing

Enjay

Built a Crashtesthobby assassin and am putting a fc racing F3 on it. My question is do I mix only on the FC or do I mix in my transmitter as well or only on the TX?

CarolineTyler

Legendary member
If you're using a flight controller you do no mixing on the transmitter, no expo, just plain four channels. All mixing is done in the flight controller. What firmware are you going to run on the FC?

Last edited:

kdobson83

Built a Crashtesthobby assassin and am putting a fc racing F3 on it. My question is do I mix only on the FC or do I mix in my transmitter as well or only on the TX?
The Crashtesthobbies Assassin is on my gotta have it list. Hopefully the wife gets it for me for Christmas so I have something to build this winter. Let us know how it flys. Pics too!

Enjay

The Crashtesthobbies Assassin is on my gotta have it list. Hopefully the wife gets it for me for Christmas so I have something to build this winter. Let us know how it flys. Pics too!

It's an easy build. I would recommend getting a hot knife for cutting out servos and electronics. Digging the foam out is awful and using your soldering iron is a mess.

kdobson83

It's an easy build. I would recommend getting a hot knife for cutting out servos and electronics. Digging the foam out is awful and using your soldering iron is a mess.
How was ironing on the clear heat shrink? I've never done iron on before and that looked like the hardest part. I think I'm gonna grab a F-pack motor and esc while I'm at FliteFest this year for it. If the wife didn't get the hints that that's what I wanted then it'll be a new years present to myself. Lol