Where's the FF recap video????

mach1 rc

Master member
Since I can't go to flitetfest I like to watch there recap video. But now I can't find the one for 2019 so I'm wondering if there going to do one at all.

Grifflyer

WWII fanatic
Since I can't go to flitetfest I like to watch there recap video. But now I can't find the one for 2019 so I'm wondering if there going to do one at all.
Tell me about it
Jk I don't know why they didn't do a recap last year maybe reach out to FT support once it gets closer to FF2020 and ask them to make one...

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
The new channel video as well as their latest normal content shows they were simply too busy with all they are trying to do with the new FT plug n play aircraft and the efforts to become a recognized CBO.

mach1 rc

Master member
The new channel video as well as their latest normal content shows they were simply too busy with all they are trying to do with the new FT plug n play aircraft and the efforts to become a recognized CBO.
Wait what's this about plug n play?

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
watch the new videos hehee. OOPS just saw you cant...

FT has designed several RTF / ARF kits they will be releasing soon. The one they show looks very similar to a carbon cub in sub 250g size. they also announced AMAIN now has an east coast distribution center and that most orders for FT gear will get to you in two days no matter where in the states you are,.

foamtest

Toothpick glider kid
Ugh I guess that means I should edit the hours of footage I took at the event and should post it late since there is actually a demand for it because flite test didnt do it.

I'll get back to you guys in a bit...