Who flys Quads in mode 1

sumone

Just curious if any of the more well known quad pilots fly mode1.

I'm trying and just seem to struggle. I fly mode 1 with fixed wing no problem but struggle with quads. I got a few quad sims but fly just as bad.
I can manage some controlled flight in stab mode but in acro find myself struggling to co-ordinate yaw and roll together.

Anyone else found themselves struggling with quads in mode 1 and have any tips that helped.

Thanks in advance.

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Just curious if any of the more well known quad pilots fly mode1.

I'm trying and just seem to struggle. I fly mode 1 with fixed wing no problem but struggle with quads. I got a few quad sims but fly just as bad.
I can manage some controlled flight in stab mode but in acro find myself struggling to co-ordinate yaw and roll together.

Anyone else found themselves struggling with quads in mode 1 and have any tips that helped.

Thanks in advance.

Be more specific on what it is you struggle with? 90% of the time new quad pilots struggle because they either watched a Mr. Steele video and cookie cuttered his settings which are insanely twitchy for a new pilot or they watched a Bardwell video saying stock betaflight pids with crazy filtering is fine and the quad flys like an incontrollable wet noodle

Liam B

To answer your questions, Australians.

chad.jpg