Who is going to the JR indoor Electric Festival?

Josh Bixler

No, he probably meant forage. The two of those guys did a lot of eating the short time I was with them. It was a moving sort of grazing. Cheese was an especially favorite food. :D

You just inspired me to make a plane out of cheese! Cheddar..... Swiss..... GOOOOOODA!

David will love it!

Number 2

Hey Josh
I will be coming down Sat am.
Because my Spektrum radio died last week I will be just watching and taking pics.

PTRogers85

One 2 FLY
Having a Blast at the JR E- Fest! Lots of interesting planes and helis...So Far I'm the only one with a TriCopter

PTRogers85

One 2 FLY
JR E FEST.jpg The JR E-Fest was a Blast! Can't wait for next year!!!

PTRogers85

One 2 FLY
MY ARSENAL.jpg One of the best parts about the E-Fest was the prices, I bought a brand new 4-Site for Only $69.00!!! I was really surprised it came with the Electra charger and 2 batts. I also got the Blade 120Sr bnf for only $99.00! And that's out the door prices too.Even if you don't fly at the E-Fest it well worth it just to buy some planes

ananas1301

Crazy flyer/crasher :D
OMG

I wish I wouldn´t be living on the other half of earth -.-'

Very nice Tricopters you have there!

RCD

Hi Josh! It's Travis. I was the kid who let you fly the twin engine Fenix! Nice forum! The JR Fest was alot of fun!!

JimCR120

Got Lobstah?
Site Moderator
All of this bragging about the event and only two pics yo show for it? Where's that thumbs down button! Come on. Some of us wanna see what we missed.

Pat, is that you between Josh and David?

Chad, What is that micro FT flyer looking thing you are holding in Pat's pic?

Did I mention we need more pix of this event? More pix!

Thank you.

bicyclemonkey

Flying Derp
Mentor
Gah, no joke!!! Two pics?!?!? At lease we have like nine months of good warm weather here so we don't have to rely on "indoor flight"

It's funny though that I've got four of the planes in that second pic lol.

PTRogers85

One 2 FLY
I haven't got a chance to upload more pics yet, I been super busy ill try get them uploaded by tomorrow

Last edited: