Who is going to the JR indoor Electric Festival?

Josh Bixler

Hi everyone!

Are any of you wonderful people going to attend the JR indoor electric Festival? It would be so great to shake your hands and fly with you all. Lets fill the big bubble with gray Gremlin shirts!

Flash mob at JRIEF!

http://jriefestival.com/

JimCR120

Got Lobstah?
Site Moderator
I wish I could my friend. I hope you will be posting pix and/or videos of your time there. Is the whole crew going for episode footage?

Josh Bixler

I wish I could my friend. I hope you will be posting pix and/or videos of your time there. Is the whole crew going for episode footage?

Sorry you can't come brother. We are going just to have fun flying with friends and family. My two boys LOVE flying in the dome!

JB

asoulsdream

I drive an 18 wheeler and if i get thru there during one of those days we will stop by for sure, is there any parking big enuff for me there??????:cool:

Shadow74

Multi-rotor madman
I am also planning on going. I am gonna bring my quad and my tri-copter.....in hopes of collecting some good footage. As well as just having some fun. :)

PTRogers85

One 2 FLY
I am also planning on going. I am gonna bring my quad and my tri-copter.....in hopes of collecting some good footage. As well as just having some fun. :)
Awsome Eric, I also plan on bringing my tricopter but I'm worried they won't allow me to fly it bc it says on their site that's All aircraft has to be 16oz or less and mine right around 22oz...but its a tricopter It just hovers lol...But I'm bringing just in case!
I'm going to find out for sure, I'm going to Dayton Ohio this weekend and I'm going to stop by my old hobby shop and ask the guys from Radical RC. They have been one of the sponsors for the JR E-Fest for a few years now and recently started selling quad and tricopter kits. So I'm sure they will know if we are able to fly them or not.

Last edited:

Shadow74

Multi-rotor madman
Awsome Eric, I also plan on bringing my tricopter but I'm worried they won't allow me to fly it bc it says on their site that's All aircraft has to be 16oz or less and mine right around 22oz...but its a tricopter It just hovers lol...But I'm bringing just in case!
I'm going to find out for sure, I'm going to Dayton Ohio this weekend and I'm going to stop by my old hobby shop and ask the guys from Radical RC. They have been one of the sponsors for the JR E-Fest for a few years now and recently started selling quad and tricopter kits. So I'm sure they will know if we are able to fly them or not.

Hey Pat, lemme know what you find out. sure would be a bummer if we couldn't fly them.

Eric

PTRogers85

One 2 FLY
Hey Eric, Good News I talked to some of the guys at the hobby shop. One guys was able to fly a 2 lbs aircraft their last year and said we would be able to fly our Tri and Quad Copters there