• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Who is Josh Bixler

fliteadmin

Administrator
Staff member
Admin

Watch new Flite Test episodes every monday at 5 p.m. EST!

In this episode of Flite Test, we talk to Josh Bixler about the making of the show and how it got started! Watch to hear more!

FlyingMonkey

Stuck in Sunny FL
Staff member
Admin
Josh, there's a used one hanging up at a model "swap shop" in the town my mom lives in. I've been rather tempted to get it, and convert it to electric.

I just don't have anywhere to fly it.

Josh, there's a used one hanging up at a model "swap shop" in the town my mom lives in. I've been rather tempted to get it, and convert it to electric.

I just don't have anywhere to fly it.
I wish the 12' version took a 100cc motor. I have one from my Slow Poke that I am dying to put in a plane. Any sugjestions?

Hi Josh. Sorry I didn't have the time to spend with you when I was there in Oct., but I enjoyed watching you mentor to the kids just the same. When are you going to post some pics of your Aircamper? I would really like to see your progress on it.
I've been flying the twin tail foamie since I saw you, and it is a real smooth flier! DSC03031.JPG

Hi
In the recent update on youtube, Chad talked about Josh's adventures with Corel Draw and laser cutting. I think this would make a great episode to see how Josh goes about it. I have a CNC hot wire foam cutter which I have uploaded the article to Flitetest. I'd love to see some videos of the manufacture of all the flitetest stuff.

Great shows
Keith

Tritium

Amateur Extra Class K5TWM