Who is Josh Bixler

bmsweb

Site Moderator
What a fantastic episode is so many ways! I really love the old photos . . how cool!

FlyingMonkey

Bought Another Trailer
Staff member
Admin
Josh, there's a used one hanging up at a model "swap shop" in the town my mom lives in. I've been rather tempted to get it, and convert it to electric.

I just don't have anywhere to fly it.

Josh Bixler

Josh, there's a used one hanging up at a model "swap shop" in the town my mom lives in. I've been rather tempted to get it, and convert it to electric.

I just don't have anywhere to fly it.

I wish the 12' version took a 100cc motor. I have one from my Slow Poke that I am dying to put in a plane. Any sugjestions?

wingless

Hi Josh. Sorry I didn't have the time to spend with you when I was there in Oct., but I enjoyed watching you mentor to the kids just the same. When are you going to post some pics of your Aircamper? I would really like to see your progress on it.
I've been flying the twin tail foamie since I saw you, and it is a real smooth flier! DSC03031.JPG

rckeith

Hi
In the recent update on youtube, Chad talked about Josh's adventures with Corel Draw and laser cutting. I think this would make a great episode to see how Josh goes about it. I have a CNC hot wire foam cutter which I have uploaded the article to Flitetest. I'd love to see some videos of the manufacture of all the flitetest stuff.

Great shows
Keith

Tritium

Amateur Extra Class K5TWM