Who is Josh Scott

Not sure about this Mac thing but I think the other job Josh holds is pretty nifty. Musician with a purpose. Not a bad gig...

sandblaster

The Mac "thing" is something another Mac user understands. Its for those who want the computer to work for them and them not working for the computer.

I agree with Josh having a higher purpose then getting high on planes. Have the same, just not a higher high to be had.

Airwolf

The Mac "thing" is something another Mac user understands.

There is no such thing as The Mac "thing" - it's just being a fanboy. Mac nowadays isn't in any way better than any other big-brand PC (like Dell or hp). MacOSX isn't in any way better than Windows or Linux (at least some distros for some guys).

It's not what you have but what you do with it. And fact is "Mac people" I know can do less with their shiny overpriced Macs than average Windows users I know (not to mention Linux users).

PS.: If Josh is musician - then it's understandable he uses Macs as there are very good audio/music apps for this platform.

colorex

Rotor Riot!
Mentor
It's not what you have but what you do with it. And fact is "Mac people" I know can do less with their shiny overpriced Macs than average Windows users I know (not to mention Linux users).

PS.: If Josh is musician - then it's understandable he uses Macs as there are very good audio/music apps for this platform.

True. I know people that use Macs to write a document and print it, or to check their mail. If I had a mac, I'd already be doing HD video production :) My computer didn't want to run Premiere CS. I certainly would have liked that.

Jeffrey Saelee

Airplane Dope
True. I know people that use Macs to write a document and print it, or to check their mail. If I had a mac, I'd already be doing HD video production :) My computer didn't want to run Premiere CS. I certainly would have liked that.
I'm doing that with my dad's mac and final cut pro....it's AWESOME!(Only 720p though, not 1080p) I love to do simple special effects too, and I want to learn more advanced stuff too
This mac thing is kinda off topic....but Yes, the mac thing is something that a mac user understands!

ananas1301

Crazy flyer/crasher :D
-.-'

I use both. My laptop I am on most of the time is Windows 7 and my dads iMac.

Both are good and I can work with both but I never the point why people say that if you have used a Mac for a while that you never want to get off it.
Of course both have advantages over each other but still. Both are just computers.

Josh Scott

I run Pro Tools on a Mac to record music, and I run Corel studio on a pc to design. I hope this makes everyone happy...

JoeyG

Noticed your tattoo (right forearm) in the Fowl Flyer episode, is it new? what does it say?

J.

Klonas

Noticed your tattoo (right forearm) in the Fowl Flyer episode, is it new? what does it say?

J.
"I will not be shaken, I will not be moved cause I carry the name of Jesus" ...it's a song we sing at my church, based off of Phil. 2:9-10 and Luke 10:17. It's become something of an anthem in our church and especially in our youth/young adult ministry after a friend of mine - who served in the ministry and was a fan of the song - was shot and killed a couple months ago. He lived - and died - exactly by what the song (and the scriptures) say. And he has since inspired the rest of the church to do the same
This is what Josh S. Said in the fowl flyer episode page 2 in the end... http://flitetest.com/forum/showthread.php?876-Fowl-Flyer/page2

Hamdhan

The Expert Newbie
It was funny when josh scott crashed the rarebear. I wonder why the rare/rearbear didnt respond correctly to the control input.

Jake Wells

That is awesome! We saw your tattoo and wanted to know what it said. Now I really really like the show. God bless you guys!

kiddbanshee

I've read some thinks people say about Josh Scott and I don't agree with the bad things they say about him, I really don't think the show would be as good as it is without him, not to take anything away from Josh Bixler, he is awesome at what he knows and does, but J Scott i think makes the show a real pleasure to watch, if it was just two professional flyers talking about the hobby i think it be quit dull, so keep up the good work all of the flitetest crew love the show, and i really hope it gets on TV