Who's commented on Remote ID?

Hondo76251

Legendary member
That is so true and ideal, to bad this whole thing has spun in favor of the whims of the mob instead of the rights of the individual, then lobbied to line the pocket books of corporations.
and the caveat to all my idealistic thinking is, "Never underestimate the power of stupid people in larger numbers..."

Now, I love my country (and distrust my government), but just think about how stupid the average american is... and now remember, half of them are dumber than that... just food for thought... :ROFLMAO:;)

The Hangar

Fly harder!
Mentor
and the caveat to all my idealistic thinking is, "Never underestimate the power of stupid people in larger numbers..."

Now, I love my country (and distrust my government), but just think about how stupid the average american is... and now remember, half of them are dumber than that... just food for thought... :ROFLMAO:;)
Haha, you sure are speaking my language! :D

basslord1124

Master member
I know what you mean @Hondo76251 ...I really have major concern over these new generations. Eating tide pods, etc.

Just the other day, our local news covered a new trend amongst the younger crowd...it's called the "Skullbreaker challenge". As my retired nurse mother would say, "there's a trauma waiting to happen". :eek:

sprzout

Knower of useless information
Mentor
I used to like Top Gear, but JM is really on my...... list with some of his recent comments.
I have been looking for submissions by Amazon, because I was actually relieved at how supportive Google's response was to the hobby, and I'd like to see how some of the other big corporations responded.

There's a lot of Google guys who are into the hobby, and fly up in the Bay area. The guy who had the LEGO plane works for Google, and I ran into him a few years ago at one of the last Bay Area Maker Faires they did. Nice guy, had nothing but good things to say about the FT guys when he met them at FFW, and definitely a big proponent of RC flight.

He said there were quite a few other company guys that flew with him at several of the parks around San Jose, which seemed kinda surprising in that they were able to find parks to fly in. But I'm glad they support the hobby.