WHY is Josh(Scott) acting strange.

Status
Not open for further replies.

smittyplugs

I think Scott is doing a excellent job love the comic end of his acting along with the great information bixler is providing him and all of us...I truly think you guys hit a home run with this show congrats guys all of you......

Mr.McGoo

This show works so well because of each of the elements are well balanced! Without any one of them the show would not be a show, it would be more a documentary...which would only appeal to a hard core audience.

For me I love it just as it is! I have never flown RC, but I do have a plane and am almost ready to join a club and maiden!

I look forward to each episode! Keep them coming Flight Test!

SkySlayer

ARC=Almost Ready to Crash
This show works so well because of each of the elements are well balanced! Without any one of them the show would not be a show, it would be more a documentary...which would only appeal to a hard core audience.

For me I love it just as it is! I have never flown RC, but I do have a plane and am almost ready to join a club and maiden!

I look forward to each episode! Keep them coming Flight Test!

I would like to see that maiden.

Metalbat

I find a lot of videos gloss over stuff or completely leave stuff out because they assume everyone watching knows it already. I am a noob and have learnt so much from Flitetest videos because Josh S plays dumb and Josh B is kinda forced to explain stuff. I have so much more to learn so please keep doing it. It helps.

Benn Gunn

This thread is because i want your opinion on why u think Josh Scott is so in a word STUPID. I mean in real life i know he is normal but on show he confuses things,forgets things and miss pronounces words. Why is he like this?

Josh Scott is a very clever guy playing a very good role and the ideal person to be presenting with Josh Bixler….. keep it coming guys

I think they are great. Really enjoy the videos and I share them with any family member that will stand at my computer long enough to watch! My daughter loved the Iphone bit!

FlyingMonkey

Bought Another Trailer
Staff member
Admin
I find a lot of videos gloss over stuff or completely leave stuff out because they assume everyone watching knows it already. I am a noob and have learnt so much from Flitetest videos because Josh S plays dumb and Josh B is kinda forced to explain stuff. I have so much more to learn so please keep doing it. It helps.

Excellent view! Well said.

JimCR120

Got Lobstah?
Site Moderator
Women of course would be as welcome as anyone regardless of who thinks how well they rate through some superficial way of looking.

Requesting "hot chicks" implies that they'd be on the show for the shallowest of reasons.

My opinion is that FliteTest has the audience they have because of the mind set/principles they have and I like it how it is.

Jeffrey Saelee

Airplane Dope
Women of course would be as welcome as anyone regardless of who thinks how well they rate through some superficial way of looking.

Requesting "hot chicks" implies that they'd be on the show for the shallowest of reasons.

My opinion is that FliteTest has the audience they have because of the mind set/principles they have and I like it how it is.

Get Josh/Josh/Chad's wives on sometime :D

MrGravey

More to the point of the OP some 6 pages ago now I like Scott's persona on the show. It doesn't look that far from the way people that truely know him might think of him. When I started watching the show I needed him on the show. I agree with those that say he represents the new pilot. I can't count the number of times he asked a question, or set up some information, that was on my mind. When I started fliyng I needed Scott on the show, as I learned to fly and had to understand a little more about what was really going on I needed Bixler, now that I've gained more knowledge I find that David's tech knowledge is more and more helpful. Over all the show has struck a great balance IMHO.

We don't need women on the show. The way it is works best for me. If there happens to be a woman around that fits the show I'm ok with it, but adding a woman just to have her on the screen would be a bad move for the show I'm sure.

Now, what I could use on the show is more technical detail. The stlye of teaching the show has taken works very well for me. While there are other channels with more techincal stuff on them they lack the style and clearity FliteTest has. So... if say you wanted to do something about your design process, or how you pick the power plant for your scratch builds I would certainly be interested ;)

Jeffrey Saelee

Airplane Dope
We don't need women on the show. The way it is works best for me. If there happens to be a woman around that fits the show I'm ok with it, but adding a woman just to have her on the screen would be a bad move for the show I'm sure.

+0.1
I think it would be great for the wives to come in on an episode once in a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.