Why your avatar?

Ketchup

4s mini mustang
Almost forgot... 9E956999-3042-4E6A-9EF6-03556FC7BA6F.jpeg

sprzout

Knower of useless information
Mentor
Mine comes from my name, been throwing this around since I was 20ish, when I worked for a Little Caesar's Pizza doing pizza delivery.

Couple of us guys who were delivery drivers had a party after work, and some of them got drunk. One guy, Craig, looked at me and said, "You know, you look like...who's that guy from the Jolly Green Giant commercials? Sprout?"

Another one looked at me and in his smashed stupor, said, "Spr..frzz...Sprzzz..Sprzout!"

Next thing I know, everyone was using it at work, and it stuck. They even got me a keychain for Christmas that had Lil' Sprout, and it just kinda snowballed from there, so I kept using it...

keepitup

When the step dad died we went to the island and helped mom move to a condo and pare down on her house "stuff". The kid brother was into that foolishness where you don armor and beat on each other for fun. He no longer used it and it was going into the dumpster so I saved it. There is another fella on here that has one also, so I figured what the heck.

rockyboy

Skill Collector
Mentor
When the step dad died we went to the island and helped mom move to a condo and pare down on her house "stuff". The kid brother was into that foolishness where you don armor and beat on each other for fun. He no longer used it and it was going into the dumpster so I saved it. There is another fella on here that has one also, so I figured what the heck.

I used to do that stuff when I was younger too, but there was more involved than just beating on each other. There was also drinking! :ROFLMAO:

Hai-Lee

Old and Bold RC PILOT
I think I am the "Other Guy"!

Mine was chosen to suit my email account name and the simple fact that sadly I do not back down on much of anything! The original owner of the helmet would stand at point blank range and blast away at the police as he faced a police force that hated all Irish with a passion and believed they were all criminals. Having had my family also emigrate from Ireland, (from Scotland before that, from Denmark before that, from Scotland before that, from Ireland before that, and originally from Spain, all in just over 2000 years). It is time to stand my ground!

Have fun!