Wild Hawk over Highpoint Park in York County PA

earthsciteach

Yes, the 808, 720 P keychain cam. I edited it in imovie, but when I exported it to a Quicktime, it only has a resolution of 480. I'm not sure why that is. Imovie HD was so much easier to work with!

colorex

Rotor Riot!
Mentor
Yes, the 808, 720 P keychain cam. I edited it in imovie, but when I exported it to a Quicktime, it only has a resolution of 480. I'm not sure why that is. Imovie HD was so much easier to work with!

I might get a small airborne camera for my Bixler soon...

earthsciteach

I'm happy with mine. Be sure to read the stuff on RC Groups about these cameras. Some vendors are selling bad stuff. The good vendors are listed on RC Groups. Mine was only $32 with shipping. Not bad for an HD camera!

ananas1301

Crazy flyer/crasher :D
Cool Video!

My little brother borrowed 2 of those Keychain 808´s from a friend to to 3D videoing.
Unfortunately he lost them....

He ordered two new ones now, so lets see, if he finds the one he lost, he´ll get to keep them.

colorex

Rotor Riot!
Mentor
I'm happy with mine. Be sure to read the stuff on RC Groups about these cameras. Some vendors are selling bad stuff. The good vendors are listed on RC Groups. Mine was only $32 with shipping. Not bad for an HD camera!

Yeah, I read that thread as well. I have one seller at around $45, but I'm not sure if I want that camera...

earthsciteach

How about the "dice" cameras. Nitroplanes sells them, but I don't think they ship international. They must be available elsewhere.