Will it Blend?

fliteadmin

Administrator
Staff member
Admin

In this episode of Flite Test, the team makes a blender fly? Watch as the team shows us their scratch built blender plane! Not only does this plane fly, but it also makes fresh fruit smoothies in the air! Watch this episode to see more.

Total Flying Weight:

4.6 Kilograms = 10.1412641 Pounds

IMG_8176.jpg

IMG_8179.jpg

IMG_8175.jpg

IMG_8174.jpg

IMG_8177.jpg

IMG_8178.jpg

IMG_8183.jpg

IMG_8184.jpg

IMG_8185.jpg

IMG_8186.jpg

IMG_8187.jpg

IMG_8190.jpg

IMG_8191.jpg

IMG_8193.jpg

IMG_4883.jpg

IMG_4885.jpg

IMG_4884.jpg

sandblaster

New business opportunity, Fresh Air Blended to your driveway. Offered by FAB. Franchise available for a very small fee of $25,000.

Love this, including the burning plane and a very interesting plane hanging on the wall with the Flite test logo. Part of the package deal for FAB for rush orders, no doubt.

nibnobsam

I like big leccy planes
Mentor
Lol I was thinking "How are they going to run a 240V blender in the air? 60 cell lipo battery?" Then they used a 3s brushless motor -.-

Fishbonez

At first I thought I was watching MTVs Pimp my RC. Great job guys made me hungry and thirsty and eager to fly all in one shot

teflyer

Full Circle
When I first saw the title, I thought they were doing a show on whether the plane could blend in with the sky :p

Great episode! I love that big plane!

bmsweb

Site Moderator
Killer Episode Guys!

How do you guys come up with this stuff! Awesome Video Guys!!!!
I honestly thought you would have lost the smoothie with that landing, can't believe the lid stayed on.

Flite Test Classic!!!!!

barorg

Are you guys planning on posting the plans for the biplane?

I'd love to build a nice big bipe like that one, minus the blender... can you PLEASE post the plans?