Help! Will this work? FT Storch

BATTLEAXE

Legendary member
I happen to have a B pack motor and ESC at home, and I was wondering if I could use that on the FT Storch, or if it would be severely underpowered?
Welcome to the forums. The Storch is a huge plane for the B pack. The Cub would be the largest that a B pack would be good for. Both still are good STOL planes and slow flyers

FDS

Elite member
It’s actually safer for mail delivery personnel now, no people should be on the street and everyone is in, so they leave the parcel, ring the bell and retreat to the end of the front yard. I guess absence is still a problem but my mail man has been a hero so far.

BradDH

Yes it probably is safer now, but right now they are just completely saturated, simply because everyone doesnt want to go out ( a very good thing) so they order online. It's probably going to take about a month for anything to get here.

BradDH

I thought that was meant to say "where IN Canada do you live" Sorry for the misunderstanding. and yes I live about 1.5 hr north of Montana border

BATTLEAXE

Legendary member
Haha I'm pretty sure that's what he meant, I just like to mess with him.
That was a feeble attempt at a Yoda impression
Southern Alberta. Hopefully, the winds stay down a bit and maybe I'll get out with the tiny trainer again! I love flying that thing, just works so well.
Just asking cuz I am in central alberta. Southern Alberta is famous for the wind

BATTLEAXE

Legendary member
Ya, it definitely is, but every once in a while we get a good day that is sunny and calm.
There is another guy in southern alberta here in the forums, a few of us here centrally located as well. Putting us on the map my friend