Willie Nillies GLH 250

OliverW

Legendary member
They do look like fun. But from what I've heard the break easily.💥
I've seen the opposite. A guy at my field went full throttle straight down and the only damage was a cracked former and the elevator servo popping off! It was a 5 minutes repair.

mach1 rc

Master member
I've seen the opposite. A guy at my field went full throttle straight down and the only damage was a cracked former and the elevator servo popping off! It was a 5 minutes repair.
Oh wow😱 I should consider that then🤔 are the extreme flight planes durable?

OliverW

Legendary member
Fuse is getting there.
20200111_153212.jpg

Turbojoe

Elite member
Hey Joe,

If you measure your Super Sport, you'll know the width of every WillyNillies.com airplane there is so far.... :) Yes, they are all the same exact width under the wing..

Sincerely,
Doug and Becky
WillyNillies.com

Thanks for clearing that up for me with fuse width Doug. If the USPS can ever get my kits to me I can get started building them. They took 4 days AFTER marking them delivered to get an Amazon order for a set of #51 and #52 drill bits to me today and I had to go to the post office to get them!! A tiny package and they BLEW it big time!! Our postal carrier is a total moron so I guess I should be happy if I see my kits before February....:(

Joe

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Its not just yours mate.. Mine is a wreck too. Keep an eye on your orders on Amazon if they say they are coming by way of "sure post" its a GUARANTEE to be late, lost or smashed up.

Mine has the bad habit of sitting on a package they recieve early until the actual delivery scheduled time, where UPS lists it as delivered three days prior. They told me if they deliver it the day they get it then their ratings drop because it wasnt on the day expected... I was like SERIOUSLY.. The USPS thinks early delivery is a bad thing? Yall need to drag your postmaster general outta the bar and back into the light.

Turbojoe

Elite member
We're running the risk of derailing SquirrelTail's GLH 250 thread with our USPS issues. Let's get this thread back on the Willy Nillies GLH track and if USPS tosses me in the dirt again Monday for my kits and parts I'll start a rant in an all new USPS SUCKS thread outside this one.....

SquirrelTail: Sorry about that. My fault 100%;. It's all your thread again. I'm so looking forward to even more really cool updates from your build progress.

Joe

SquirrelTail

OliverW

Legendary member
We're running the risk of derailing SquirrelTail's GLH 250 thread with our USPS issues. Let's get this thread back on the Willy Nillies GLH track and if USPS tosses me in the dirt again Monday for my kits and parts I'll start a rant in an all new USPS SUCKS thread outside this one.....

SquirrelTail: Sorry about that. My fault 100%;. It's all your thread again. I'm so looking forward to even more really cool updates from your build progress.

Joe
SquirrelTail
It is no problem! I get threads off topic frequently.